Sky's mother on death bed and he's on a show...

Posted: 12 years ago
While sitting in the confession room with Mehak, Sky told her that his mother was on her dead bed (although he should have said death bed) and that got me thinking. Then what the fudge are you doing on this bloody show?!!

God forbid, if I was in such a situation, I would never leave my mother's side. But Sky has chosen to participate in a reality show, rather than spend time with his ailing mother. This man is seriously unbelievable. He's given preference to a show...😲  I have zero respect for the man but today it's fallen to minus. I pity him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes he doesnt mind coming on show and talking abt it. he also has spare money for maheks face surgery
forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good observation! This point didnt even come to my mind! Hopefully someone in the house can say it to him if he keeps ranting about "my mother! she is sick!"
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please send him home  people he needs to take are of his ailing mom... he was trying hard to play  a sympathy card... if you go to his house .. she may be bhali changi
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly...he shdnt b on d show...
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sky is a hypocrite... whatever he says about anyone is fine but others can not speak about him!! the Mahek-Sky war started just become Sky thought she was talking about Sky to Bedi even though shes was clearing up the garden issue! 

if Sky doesnt care about the show (which he claims he doesnt) then why wouldnt he stay home and take care of this mom? 

even today when Mahek wanted to sort out things in the CR he left but the came back and solved it later... i only think he did that so it would look like HE approached her and made the effort! 

hes not dumb... he used the his mom's name for sympathy and approached Mahek to seem like the bigger person.
scorp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am sure he is lying
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
some of the opinions here are pitiable. 
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If some one can make jhuta kasam to her dead father then it is OK but some one do the same thing then he is disgusting.

Good keep it up. I think people really watch SKY and remember each and every statement of him than anyone else in the house. Actually others are just sitting and sleeping. Are they really exists in the show I have a big doubt. Because nobody even find any post even any appreciation for other BB member other than bashing SKY.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: papia

If some one can make jhuta kasam to her dead father then it is OK but some one do the same thing then he is disgusting.

Good keep it up.

Who knows yaar when he means death bed- ke kya condition hogi- she could be paralyzed- or in coma who knows man there are so many conditions which are not acutely terminal but are fatal. Why question his decision- There might be a reason why he is on the show- to support family or move on- some people here are just waiting to pounce on any and every reason they can in regards to this man. Please lets not be this insensitive.