Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dheere dheere sach bahar aa raha hai...

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people!!πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, aaj to swear to God! Like Swear to God, kasssaaammm seee, meri hasi ruk nahi rahi thiii...my frnds were like, "aao tumhe pagalkhane chhod de"!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Shiieett, it was TOOO funnnyyy todayyy!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! TOTAL OMG EPISODE!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anyway, back to point - Khushi ki pehli sachhai samane aa gai...I mean, Arnav has misunderstood Khushi in a few scenes...On the first day they met, Arnav thought Khushi was lying, didn't let her go, and result? Arnav finally realized his mistake and is sorry!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Okay, so dheere dheere Khushi ki is types ki bate bahar aa rahi hai...I hope, Khushi ne apne kangan bechake plants kharide the, voh bhi abhi bahar aa jayega...and all these types of things!!!😍 Also, that Arnav put those chandi ke sikke in the detergent packet...😳

Wht do you all think??πŸ˜‰

Khushi (🀣ArshiLover🀣)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiLover

Hello people!!πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, aaj to swear to God! Like Swear to God, kasssaaammm seee, meri hasi ruk nahi rahi thiii...my frnds were like, "aao tumhe pagalkhane chhod de"!!🀣

Shiieett, it was TOOO funnnyyy todayyy!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! TOTAL OMG EPISODE!!!!🀣

Anyway, back to point - Khushi ki pehli sachhai samane aa gai...I mean, Arnav has misunderstood Khushi in a few scenes...On the first day they met, Arnav thought Khushi was lying, didn't let her go, and result? Arnav finally realized his mistake and is sorry!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Okay, so dheere dheere Khushi ki is types ki bate bahar aa rahi hai...I hope, Khushi ne apne kangan bechake plants kharide the, voh bhi abhi bahar aa jayega...and all these types of things!!!😍 Also, that Arnav put those chandi ke sikke in the detergent packet...😳

Wht do you all think??πŸ˜‰

Khushi (🀣ArshiLover🀣)

i hope so ...πŸ˜†

very excited ...lov to see
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YES...The Gold Kangan/Plant truth is the one I am most eager to see happen & what is reaction to that news would be!!!

Don't care as much about the silver coins as Arnav already paid Khushi's fathers hospital bill, so she knows he is capable of that kind of kindness!!
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
veryyy exitd for today's epi..cntt waitt
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The kangan thing needs to come out. He needs to know that she sold her bangles for him. Cvs took almost 6 months for him to know she wasn't lying in lucknow. God know's how long will they take for this kangan truth to come out πŸ˜†
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lolzzzπŸ˜†
wo kehte hain na "holay holay ho jye ga pyar sajna" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜