Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Yahan pe bahut si ladkiyan KSG ya Salman etc pe marti hai kyunki wo handsome hai mujhpe nahin kyunki main handsome nahin hoon this is partiality and racism in  practice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snehabr

🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ

ThanksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

hey i dn agree d reason u hv shown fr d skin darkness as smone has told  d reasn y skin is black 

i do agree wd u at max.point in india max ppls r blackish n guys frst choice is whitish gal i hv beared d same as my cousin sis din got married til 29 yrs cos she ws blackish 

amar did mention his requirements bt BB shldn hv  shown it publicly it did hv hrted many ppls feelin 

bt cnt do anythin 

alphahuman thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

BigBoss
Would you be so kind to explain why you deemed it so neccessary to show the parts where color and fairness preferential was openly discussed? Dont you think that by showing such behavior on National TV you are further corrupting todays youth and alienating darker skin toned women further into the shell, which is already threatened by caste, creed, dowry, virginity, family background, number of properties owned etc?

I can appreciate the fact if this was in a Western country where women may have the choice to whiten/or tan their skin as per their wish but here this is something that is out of ones control.

Shame on you for not realizing that India is a humid country where most of the population is dark skin toned, therefore I truely dont get why you need to alleviate this problem further ten fold by conveying the message that todays youth prefer fair skin girls, and they are the first choice and first to get Married as displayed by having a White skin girl win the contest.

Shame on you racist prick!!! Im sure 99% production team of yours is dark skinned too, and we have seen your pictures as well and you too are no gora therefore stop promoting fairness and white skin, get a reality check and look on your left and right because thats how normal people look like, so stop this hypocrisy and skin preferential because as they say dont shit where you eat.

I have been reading your posts for a long time now and it seems  you have made a hobby out of ridculing Indian society while you are sitting in a western nation. According to you a nation where elders are sent to old age homes, divorces are common, interfering in other countries matter is acceptable, annihilation of indigenous population for one's own benefit is acceptable etc. etc. is superior to third world countries and developing nations then what can I say. If you are so much against discrimination of dark skinned people ( which even I am) then you might also be against 

discrimination against not so good looking people
discrimination against non english speaking people
discrimination against minorities
discrimination against handicaps

It is always easy to talk intellectual then actually using your intellect, I hope one day we all will have a utopia without above ills and also discrimination against dark skinned.