Posted: 12 years ago
ok so we know that the cvs are on a Arnav redemption track what with him slowly but surely redeeming himself for all that he has done. now the obvious thing he is redeeming himself is for Payal's broken marriage by getting her and Akash together. next will be redeeming himself for leaking the fashion show coverage to the media resulting in Khushi's budnaami and her families zilat and ruswai and her running away to Delhi.

on a less obvious not: does any one remember the store room scene? well yes im sure you remember him falling on top (ur getting warmer), her dupatta being whipped away on to his head (warmer), him giving it back but it still clinging to him like most of us want to (hotter), him pinning her to the door/boxes and breaking her phone/door (hottt!!!)

now do u remember the small scene where they both go for the water glasses, he gets there first and drinks from it without offering it to her first?!?!?! BINGO!!!

U see after watching the date/deal scene for like the bazillionth time and reading too much in to things i was wondering why Khushi assumed that he hadnt pulled the chair out for her in the first place. i mean the old ASR would sit down immediately instead of standing there looking at her and KKG would be left standing while he would just stare at her saying "What?" in that adorable accent of his (i mean Barun has to have an accent if he worked in a BPO for seven years!).

so my take is Khushi knew what that gesture meant but didnt want to believe it. but Arnie boy is on the path of redemption and didnt want to let the chance of making up for being non chivalrous go. and did u check his face after she sat down?! the only way u can read that is: WTH itnay romantic moment ko is KKG ke bachi nay barbad kar diya!!!

hahaha! i love redemption! dont you?

thaylay wali chai and biskut any one?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'd like an order of chai and biscoot as well ;P Along with a serving of ASR's gentlemanliness πŸ˜› 

Yes, yes, I think he's on the path to redemption as well. The final step might be him having utmost faith in Khushi once that Slimeball's truth comes to the fore. As much as I'd love to see that, you can never trust the CV's with going with our expectations/wishes!  So far, they're doing a swell job; it was about time this train started moving to the next station
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's even more significant because this time he's figuring it out all by himself...There's no Khushi or Anjali to emotionally blackmail him to do anything.  He himself is trying to subconsciously do the right thing.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Well I thought khsuhi did not sit becuase she thought ASR will pull it further and make her fall  πŸ˜†
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya even i felt the same fr the chair pulling sequence!!!!!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post...well i loved his accent nd i knew he worked in bpo nd u put 2 nd 2 together nd told d reason for it m just wonderin how can i b so dumb 
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I felt that day he was only doing it to annoy her. Because he did fill it for her right after and got angry when she refused. I think he is chivalrous consistently because he is always taking care of his women: Di, nani, etc. Remember how many times he went and saved Khushi? That's a Knight-in-shining-armor. He just wasn't as overtly nice to Khushi before and so she didn't expect him to take the chair out for him. 
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Well I thought khsuhi did not sit becuase she thought ASR will pull it further and make her fall  πŸ˜†

Well this thought crossed my mind tooπŸ˜†.
After all it was not long ago he was dropping from his office window or at the Nanital trip dropped her after catching her.  Is it any wonder that she would be cautious.

Interesting thing is that his pulling the chair for her seemed very instinctive-an act one would do on a date.  So although consciously he fights his feelings his reflex action speaks for him.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesandcream

Well this thought crossed my mind tooπŸ˜†.
After all it was not long ago he was dropping from his office window or at the Nanital trip dropped her after catching her.  Is it any wonder that she would be cautious.

Interesting thing is that his pulling the chair for her seemed very instinctive-an act one would do on a date.  So although consciously he fights his feelings his reflex action speaks for him.

You are truely peaches with delicious cream

Love you for saying that

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Lol well at least you like SOMETHING tht Arnie did. Teehee. Silly munchy <3