Bigg Boss Season 5

Katputliya naach rahe hain

Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You all might have  noticed today that several times after BBoss arranged the lunch meeting between Sky and Mehak, the two just could not see eye to eye and continued arguing. Finally they agreed to disagree.
Cut to the scene when Sky approaches Mehak on his own (why would he do this!!!), and explains to Mehak about letting past be past, etc. At this point in time, if you all noticed, Mehak didnt argue back at all (for the first time in the show!) but patiently listened to him, nodding away to everything he said. 😲
So, my guess is that BBoss has spoken to both of them privately and informed them that if they make up and pretended to be friends, they  have a good chance of reaching the finals. Hence the sudden volte face.. where you see Mehak behaving so contrary to how she has been with Sky all these weeks, and Sky too approaching her to put an end to this fight. What's more, they even laugh and joke about their fights later. Something must have happened between their lunch-time fight and their making up that nobody is aware of.. not even the other housemates. I think Sid suspects this too. Wat do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it's possible , I guess Sid was right to be scared lol game is getting manipulated by bb himself ;)
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Def something is up: from the dinner to the WHOLE making up act... is all farce..

this is just to bring Sky in very good light and Mahek who is already in good light should get brownie points for accepting it and moving ahead. dont know what else they will show now . 😎
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
worst season so far...so much favours by BB 
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT MULTIPLE MEETINGS.AS SOON AS SKY CAME OUT OF THE MEETING CUM LUNCH,HE TOLD SID AND SID REACTED. Edited by JOLLYJOLLY - 12 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very True.
I wrote this in other topic too.

BB must be worried that ye dono kaheen apne footage/popularity ke chakkar mein fake fight karte karte haatha pai na kar de...and BB ko majboori mein koi action lena pade...with two probable finalists.