Diya Aur Baati Hum

bhabho's cruelty - Page 2

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post leo 👍🏼 (u r a leo 😃) ...(do u watch sns leo ? 😉 reply)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup n i feel bhago is heavily inspired from koki, only gopi can sometimes be irritating n even i feel like whacking her. :) even kokis character was mellowed down after a while if u watch starting of sns n now.
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

Yup n i feel bhago is heavily inspired from koki, only gopi can sometimes be irritating n even i feel like whacking her. :) even kokis character was mellowed down after a while if u watch starting of sns n now.

Kokila is always right and she is as strict with her own children as she is with bahus. she deciplines her children unlike bhaboo.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I beg to differ with some of the above comments against Bhabo.  I actually don't think Bhabo is a Hitler...well not totally. 😆

You have to remember that Bhabo is not an educated person, and was married when she was like 16.  She herself had a very strict saas, so you can get an idea as to the kind of upbringing she had.  Still she is a very intelligent and very hard working woman.

Her behavior towards her family is partly due to the fact that her family (except for Suraj) is full of liars, cheats, and free loaders.  Her kids are all grown up, so she can't take a stick to them like she could if they were 10 years old...so instead she resorts to running her house with strict discipline and a sharp tongue.

She's not cold-hearted though...not even with Meena.  Remember, how she was walking upstairs with her arthritic legs to give Meena a glass of water, because she was supposed to clean out the upstairs.  Instead she found Kaam-chor Meena napping in the sun.  She did what I would have done too...threw the water in her face for the dhoka 😆.

Even when she punished Sandhiya, you could see sympathy in Bhabo's eyes for her.  She could see that her bahu was in pain and Bhabo was clearly not enjoying punishing her.  In her own words she's not a Jalat.  Sandhiya is still new, so Bhabo is still testing the waters with her.

Vikram was right when he said Sandhiya is another version of Bhabo.  They both are very strong and determined women...and yes, at times... they both can be stubborn too

I am so proud of Sandhiya for taking the plate of food for Bhabo and apologizing.  And I loved it when Bhabo saw that Sandhiya was in pain, and broke the roti into small bits for her.

These 2 will learn to accomodate each other...and they'll make a rocking Saas Bahu team, after all Suraj knows how to fry the samosas and Jalebi in the same oil 😉.   
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These 2 will learn to get accomodate each other...and they'll make a rocking Saas Bahu team, after all Suraj knows how to fry the samosas and Jalebi in the same oil 👏

@ummesulaiman:  Nice post.  I like Bhabho and all other characters of the show.  Waiting for the day, when Bhabho supports Sandhya to achieve her dream.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: weight_obsessed

Kokila is always right and she is as strict with her own children as she is with bahus. she deciplines her children unlike bhaboo.

i started watching sns from kinjal's marriage only & a few things i read from the 'story updated'  ...but IMO bhabho is far better when compared to kokila 😆 coz of many reasons though she has mellowed down now (which is mainly coz now she is cent percent sure gopi will not be a screen between ahem and herself 😆) ...bhabho atleast has some guilt while punishing sandhya/meena but kokila never & bhabho may reform but koki never coz former has sandhya whereas latter has doormat gopi 😆