Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Tired of Ram and Priya long arguments

jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...Not much attained and no action except for Vidya Balan and Dirty Picture promo.  That was great  👍🏼

I am really getting tired of Priya and Ram's long arguments and that too on their honeymoon and while on sight seeings :(     😭 😔

Please do something so we do not see the same old fights and arguments. 

Move Apesksha story forward and it is stalling and getting such bad hicups  👎🏼

Iam getting confused whether if these days are just fillers for the Ausrtralia tourism promo.

😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks jeej for posting this...even I am getting a bit irritated now...I no longer find the RaYa fights cute and esp ydays beach vv scuptures thing was way too annoying... as if two kindegarten kids fighting...and for heavens sake Ram Kappor 2000 cr ka waaris business tycoon and many awards-winner looks like a spoilt kid...pls Cvs atleast show us romatic RaYa moments or may be move Apeksha story forward but these fighting are no longer helping RaYa or BALH 
anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah me to... tired of their overacting...

Apeksha singing the same song all the time...Niharika & mama always thinkin & havin the upper hand...

Story is dragging...some things dont tie up...Ram being so rich does not even have a camera to take any photo's ????? ...hehehehehe
sight seeing everyday in a suit ???

Did he really drive the Ferrari ???? ...they could have shown Ram consoling Priya after her being scared of the speed and not because she was worried about her hair...hahaha...

but I'm sure the creative are doing their best ...

thanks to them we have the show but they need to speed up some stuff otherwise they going to be on their honeymoon for one month ????

ciao
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh yeah...how did I forget to add --- Ram in suit for honeymoon/ sightseeing is utterly ridiculous
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oho why so negtivity? every  second topic is eitherabout BDs, location of vidyas shoot, rams behaviour, priyas behavioour?😭😭 

i am loving the show they are actually showing very slow slow changes; both ram and priya had put a coat over their real selves, being sober, serious, taking decisons, taking care of family, had actaully forgotten to live for themsleves also both are very independent and always did everything they wanted for themselves.

in this background now look, priya is for the fisrt time actually living in the moment, she is like a little kid enjoying every lil scene, loved how she rote ram and priya at the beach 😳, how she poses for pictures, doesnt mind coming close to him now, even now when she was posing it alone, i rembered how irritiated she was in baat pakki for thep ictures she was saying beqar and all and now she is giving poses!! she is smiling laufing not worrying about home kartik ayesha etc she is livnig in temonet enjoying teasing her golu😃

on the other hand ram is no different, he is admiring her and then hiding it , he is accomodating her likes, he listens to her, understands her and then he knows kaha limit hai kaha he stops teasing her soothes her. he is comfortable with her. and beach is not necessarily everyones favorite, i know so many ppl who get irritated at the beach coz of sun rait and i knw a friend who takes laptop n ipod beach pe nad sits in hut only as doesnt like the dhoop  n rati 😆, we make fun of him but there are ppl like that.

both are finding their own lost ersonalities after al ong time, and as for romantic scenes, we will get plenty but after a log time, i think it will fisrt be frindship scenes then romantic thoughts. bot have already accepted each other and nomore do we hear samjota thatsa a start. once priya brings the mom son saath i guess they will be closer.

have you seen HIMYM ? barney wears suits even when in bed, there are certain charachetrs like that so lets all just take it with a pinch of salt 😆
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I Am With You. Count Me In 😉 😃

Missing The Earlier Tempo And Soft Looks, No Words, But Mere Looks Said It All. 😃

Suit And Shoes On A Beach ? 😆 😆 😆

Definitely  Promotion Of Australian Land And The Ekta Picture Called Dirty 🥱 🥱 😉 🥱
Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
jeej4s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the replies:)  

Leo04ever u have your right to say what you say and no we are not over reacting.  Every comment is a positive comment for the show.

We are looking at the show this way...the story has to move on.. it cannot be stagnant- then the show will lose its rating and viewers... a show cannot get good rating just by having pretty faces and good actors and fantastic locations.  The story has to move to the next level. 

Its the same with a book... if the story does not move.. the reader drops the book and tries to find something better and interesting.  That is the human tendency.

Our comments are to be taken as positive criticism for the show since we do want the show to gain more than 4 points and move forward.

There should have been interacting with Australians, visits to his cousin's place.. the touristic spots on blue mountains (which is really very nice) and while there some romantic ❤️ moments between Ram and Priya while while showing tourists romancing  ❤️ and kids around... to show the element of future...

All said and done...I will keep crossing my fingers for higher rating.

BTW you cannot drive that Ferrari at over 100 km  an hour on those highways (which are not completely straight )  while trying to console the passenger and undoing the knots of Priya's hair... that is hilarious...  Did Ferrari also sponsor the show???

Edited by jeej4s - 12 years ago
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, arguments are repetitive but... they are behaving like a typical husband-wife pair! This bickering is a feature of their relationship since the beginning and one supposes it will stay so till the end. But I feel it is also indicative of a certain comfort level existing between them.