Plz stop blaming salman.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
There won't any smoke without a fire !!! So basically you're just saying all the articles and people's speculation is nothing but a gimmick ??? Well I believe there has to be some truth behind all these articles, even if it isn't 100% !!!
P.S: People can express whatever they want on this forum related to BB, I don't think you got any right to tell them what not to do !!!
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I guess you missed the point. Its not about being model, its her connection with Salman. I guess you got to google "salman mehak" and see all those news articles and then see if it makes sense. Someone also had posted photos of mehak's family with salmaan. Unless you say with all conviction that all news articles are rubbish, then your post would make sense.

People would continue to talk about what they read in articles. Whats wrong there? Even Pooja bedi is tweeting the same. Can you do something about it ? NO. So let people have freedom of thoughts. You can't stop anyone from blaming salman, but you can agree or disagree to their opinions 😃 Take it easy bud :)

Chalo agreed but still it is very hard to digest tat salman is sitting at some place watching each step of mahek and backing her thru bigg boss :)
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well people say what they read in news articles. There are several articles claiming that he has been favoring Mehak. So people are not making these stories on their own ðŸ˜³

I am not saying that Mehak is not a deserving winner. Of course she is playing game well. But i feel that she was allowed to participate in the show because of Salman. He may not have favored her after show started but it can't be a coincidence that BB gets a participant who has worked so closely with salman in the past.

ASHMIT in the last show had been close friend of Salman, Shakti has been a close friend of Salman and Sanju,  Shakti actually was not talking to Salman but he still was allowed in.  They may give a name of potential candid but that does not mean that they are allowed to favour them once they are in the house.  The participants have their own personalities once they are inside, salmon does advise them as to what to do.   This industry is full of favours them just pick on Salman???😕
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

There won't any smoke without a fire !!! So basically you're just saying all the articles and people's speculation is nothing but a gimmick ??? Well I believe there has to be some truth behind all these articles, even if it isn't 100% !!!
P.S: People can express whatever they want on this forum related to BB, I don't think you got any right to tell them what not to do !!!

For your kind information.. It was clearly just a request and not an order.. So a request is an option for anyone to accept or reject..

Now it depends on you to do wat you think.. I never force my thoughts on other but rather i put my info which can be right, wrong, partially right or partially wrong..
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ezaan

Chalo agreed but still it is very hard to digest tat salman is sitting at some place watching each step of mahek and backing her thru bigg boss :)

LOL it does not work that way 😆  He is a superstar and just putting a word once to producers of the show is more than enough. He is not an idiot to waste his time on this show when there are other money-making opportunities for him. As long as channel knows Salman favors Mehak, they will not manipulate votes, but they will edit the show in such a way that she won't be shown in negative shade all the time.
Originally posted by: tajbutt

ASHMIT in the last show had been close friend of Salman, Shakti has been a close friend of Salman and Sanju,  Shakti actually was not talking to Salman but he still was allowed in.  They may give a name of potential candid but that does not mean that they are allowed to favour them once they are in the house.  The participants have their own personalities once they are inside, salmon does advise them as to what to do.   This industry is full of favours them just pick on Salman???😕

Cuz Salman is the biggest part of the show, and based on his track record, he can really do what he feels like, there are soo many examples out there of what he CAN really do for certain individuals, one can not compare the type of relationship he shares with Ashmit vs Mahek, cuz who knows, Ashmit might not be as close as Mahek and vice verse, but people will definitely speculate and doubt based on the events occurring on BB unless someone chooses to close their eyes and ears !!! Shakti close friends of Salman, since when 😲

LOL it does not work that way 😆  He is a superstar and just putting a word once to producers of the show is more than enough. He is not an idiot to waste his time on this show when there are other money-making opportunities for him. As long as channel knows Salman favors Mehak, they will not manipulate votes, but they will edit the show in such a way that she won't be shown in negative shade all the time.

I was just gonna say that, the dude doesn't have to sit with the producers of BB to manipulate things around !!! Seriously, some times I just don't understand certain logic behind certain statements !!!
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ezaan

Who said salman likes mahek..?
Did anyone saw salman - mahek together anytime except while shooting for wanted..??
Did salman or mahek ever commented on each other..?

This is all media gimmick.. They know salman is very popular and controversial so they are using his name for watsoever reasons..

pictures of them together when was not shooting was released in IF forum earlier...😆... if he has nothing to do with her, he will not be scolding that sid so much ... half of it is been edited.. ðŸ˜†