Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: susan29

According to PB, 20 saal se salman is used to her accusations and chills??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Susan did she tweet that ?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

she called him double faced liar & now shez concern abt him

okay agar 15-20 saal ke dost baad mein aisa karte hain..den i better break off my friendship wid my friendπŸ˜† b4 itz 15 years

does PB have a trend of saying thingz 2 her friends of 20 yearz

Now that sky and mahek are friends, will she continue to say mahek is negative and salman's girl, etc etc?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

Now that sky and mahek are friends, will she continue to say mahek is negative and salman's girl, etc etc?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes and she might add Sky is also a liar he ditched herπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Did ya all read the one where she says Mehak accompanies Sallu to outdoor shoots?

poojabeditweetspooja bedi
@
@BeingPiyaS shakti kapoor too said the same thing... And now there are news reports about mahek accompanying salman to his outdoor shoots
Mistyy thumbnail
i hope PB gets her due in finale, iski vaat aayee AbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess1_43

Susan did she tweet that ?

When someone asked her why she says all this about salman, her reply was she knows salman for 20 years and is a good friend...

I mean to say is salman is used to PB's accusations just because he is a friend for 20 years?
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Did ya all read the one where she says Mehak accompanies Sallu to outdoor shoots?

poojabeditweetspooja bedi
@
@BeingPiyaS shakti kapoor too said the same thing... And now there are news reports about mahek accompanying salman to his outdoor shoots

I guess she should stop self praising after this taunt or comment or accusation in actual which she has put on a girl ... PB should look into her own girebaan that what she has done past years ... dating guys who younger to her ... behaving like a teenage girl on national television .. disrespecting women with the fact of being woman herself ... GOD know what not she does in her life but again if she dont allow any one to put accusation on her .. she herself has no right to do that ...
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since when did shakti kapoor become her hand in hand lawyer to justify her point... PB... Kya hogaya hai ... wake up and smell the coffee...!

A) Shakti kapoor said he didnt have a twitter account
b) Even if he did : he is already on Not -talking terms with SK... so the point of him being in troubleπŸ˜•

PB: Claims to know Salman before Maine Pyaar kiya.. thats why she was so blind in dragging him in the conversation... And twisting Salmans words... very goood

She is delusional and is now scared!
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@BeingSalmanKhan. Has been my friend for over 20 years! I've known him since before maine pyaar kiya. Chill! I'm equally concerned about him

My Take: Itna concern hai ki she is putting constant accusation on him 🀒

I hope ki salman BB k shoro hooney se 10 ya 15 years back PB se last time mila hoga ... lol
Wesey have u guys noticed that PB met with every Guest celeb like as if they are long long time friends ... but most of them do not pay attention to her ... recent example was Vidya Balan πŸ˜†

@pooja bedi nobody who is not srk can afford to mess wid salman these days..luk vivek oberoy...u are nothing..
Originally posted by: harpkaur

she called him double faced liar & now shez concern abt him

okay agar 15-20 saal ke dost baad mein aisa karte hain..den i better break off my friendship wid my friendπŸ˜† b4 itz 15 years

does PB have a trend of saying thingz 2 her friends of 20 yearz

NAH! Thats when she LEARNED the word fraandship!!