Khambhakt Ishq Hai Jo...

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Friends 😊,

A lovely episode made lovelier  by the fact that there was none of the engagement talks which seemed to have dominated this past few days ... A sad episode for it showed how isolated Arnav really is from his innermost emotions , An episode which showed that Arnav is aware of this lapse but is quite clueless about modifying it  ... An episode which is  recapitulating the journey of Arhi intent on clearing the misconception's previously nursed ...will this journey clear all the misconception or will this result in the mother of all misconception namely the Shyam fiasco !!..

The episode began with nawab zamane ke Akash proposing to  Payal but before she could even begin to inhale [ preparatory to her speech] ...intrudes Lucknowi Mirchi , volubly demanding to know  what exactly is happening here ??  * they are planning to make their own Dirty Picture , Koi problem * not to be outdone and feeling very superior , jumps in Arnav singh Raizada , The Mirch of all Mirch.. ruling that his brother will not become a halwai  ... Khushi counters  this insult by saying that she shan't said send  her sis to  RM to be lorded by LG ...The two lovers on whom the spotlight shud have been are quite distressed , decide to push their way in ..with Akash  ardently confessing his love ..and Payal impassioned refusal ...Not just that ,  It is at this juncture that the shroud begins to lift itself slowly , giving the glimpse of truth  to Arnav .. It is for the first time he comes to know that he was responsible for a broken marriage and that Khushi was telling the truth on the fateful day

I loved Barun's eye movements here.. when Payal begins her accusation  he would be listening intently about coming to Delhi, facing difficulties , groom going away , when she  begins the marriage breaking, he is jolted , his eyes begins to dart as he begins to assimilate the data and when Payal directly accuses him , he looks down not meeting her eyes  but eyes still darting as he begins to process ...

The siblings return mission undone but greater mission of  truth revelation  successfully accomplished .. A conscientious Brother that Akash is, even  in his own misery, he does not forget his duty , he apologetically begins on the abandoned Meeting with Sharma ..and like a good understanding brother ..Arnav calms him , alleviates his  pangs ...Another beautiful moment is when Arnav finds Akash all alone , standing , lost in his own reverie .. an exchange of glance, responding to the unspoken plea, Arnav comes and lays his hands on Akash..an enquiring and encouraging ' Akash"..bas, out pours Akash's feelings, heard in silence by Arnav..heard  without being judgmental or cynical.. Arnav poses just one Q, gets to know Akash really means business and Voila !! ASR takes over... A confident ASR who says he will finish this DEAL  successfully to the bewilderment of Akash ... 

A particularly poignant  moment  ..a glimpse into Arnav's mind at his lack of understanding, realization about relationships..to him its about checks n balances ..if they match, then it's a good deal.. !! felt really sad  for Arnav , to live  amidst a cool, rejuvenating river , yet being very thirsty  and not even realizing that he is thirsty and continuing to endure the thirst ..

Arnav does not waste any time , sets up the rendezvous at the same cafe  but not before jealously wanting to know whom she was speaking to for so long ..the two meet up at the same cafe ..Arnav courteously pulling the chair  which a unsophisticated Khushi  misunderstands ... She moves to next chair, with Arnav again offering her the chair, when a bewildered Khushi replies that she was planning to sit on this chair, he tersely retorts , he knows and that's the reason he is offering the chair ...What a change  from a man who  thought that KKG of Lucknow was beneath him , Now he has accepted her as an equal  but does he KNOW he has accepted her as equal ??..Both are seated on their respective chair .. but the day of  wonder is not over yet, Arnav pulls yet another bunny when he softly and politely asks for Khushi's preference, instead of going solo.. A brief discomfited moment when Khushi instinctively says that coffee should be without sugar, reminding them both on the kind of bond they share ... a awkward silence ..broken by Khushi's hesitant ,"u were right"   swiftly rejoined by a smug ,"I am never wrong" by Arnav.. a challenging glint in his eyes ..*he knows MS.Gupta very well** but fortunately for him Tea is served !! Khushi with correct priorities chooses Tea over Arnav  and focuses her attention on the cup, only to be horrified  by the sight of golden amber coloured liquid..she is assured of the milk and sugar ..and is told by a exasperated but not condescending  or supercilious Arnav that she can make the Tea acc to her own taste , which brings  the wrath of Khushi on the hotel's mgmt style ...disgruntled that she has to make her own  Tea, her  stormy eyes  sees the biskoot pack and lights up..delighted at this largesse , she happily begins to tear open the packet ..only to hear the droll voice of Arnav enquiring whether they could continue the mundane discussion about  PAYASH marriage ..or shud they wait for few more mins until she finishes her all important convo on BISKOOT and CHAI !! ..

what I really liked about this was the courtesy shown by Arnav towards Khushi, a courtesy which was hitherto extended to Anjalii  plus also the fact that despite being  a recluse , he is perfectly aware of Mami's reaction and is taking steps to keep her  away until the DEAL is finalized ..Also the degree of embarrassment when he accompanies Khushi has decreased ..earlier he was furious when she climbed atop the bench , was ruing to be seen in her company..now he is exasperated but is not overtly embarrassed   at her antics and explains the rules n etiquette of high society without rubbing her nose on the ground by bringing up the status/class difference .. I also loved the tilting head when Khushi  exclaims DEAL ..The What have I done now look with that tilt of head was superb !!

A BOUQUET AND A BRICKBAT ;

An applause for the 4 Lions  for getting memorable episodical characters ..be it the Dhabba owner, be it  all the P's, be it the laundry guy  or the present waiter ..they make a mark and stand n get noticed ..Kudos to u for that buh Plzz bring back OP  played by the same guy !!

Bombay/Mumbai might be a warm place but Delhi where IP is supposedly happening is experiencing chilly weather which warrants a light sweater esp when Arnav was draped in sweaters in sept when the weather was warm !! .. To see the characters loitering  in thin costumes  seems like an aberration for 4 lions ..Please rectify it ..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

what i really liked was the way CV's are collecting all ends and all characters to take the story forward..

i mean sooner or later everyone serves a specific purpose ,,,
buss pata nahi  kub they will figure out what to do with lavanya

however a very funny , poignant and touching epi ...
and the acting of Barun and Sanaya gets better every day ...
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 Brilliantly written! Absolutely AgreeπŸ‘
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tany...πŸ€—
awesome post dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

I totally love today's episode yaar...the fight...love...jealous...every thing in it was outstanding...πŸ‘...and dear...I love the ArHi scenes today...specially hotel wala scene...πŸ˜†...😍...

and then it came to emotional...πŸ˜”...and rocking precap again...wowww now can't wait to see the episode...ye 8 kab bajegi...😍

just love this episode ya...❀️

Edited by SK1991 - 12 years ago
As always awesome Satya.. I will reserve that word for you know untill I get a better one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfully written, love reading you takes ⭐️
OP OP OP!!! WE WANT OP!!!
i miss him so much! his smile was like a ray of sunshine in RM!!! i bet he would have joined the o la la dance instead of fainted like HP.
sumana-13 thumbnail
A particularly poignant  moment  ..a glimpse into Arnav's mind at his lack of understanding, realization about relationships..to him its about checks n balances ..if they match, then it's a good deal.. !! felt really sad  for Arnav , to live  amidst a cool, rejuvenating river , yet being very thirsty  and not even realizing that he is thirsty and continuing to endure the thirst ..

Sathya I loved this part yaar... I too felt so sad for Arnav πŸ˜­...well done by creatives and excellent acting by Barun...πŸ‘
gilgamesh thumbnail
for all the grumbling about how friday's promising precap progressed, today shone a further light into ASR's mind...he is a businessman, first and last...nothing more to it...it was our expectations that were out of line...also glad to see that they have started picking up the threads and weaving it in very artfully...bechara, still does not know what "ishq" is...
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Tanthya

I loved everything about today's episode...today the cvs showed us yet another part of Arnav, who was willing to sacrifice his ego for his brother's love...he felt for him, he also felt the guilt of breaking Payal's wedding...and maybe a little bit of this guilt also played a part towards going to make a deal with Khushi

He's getting used to KKG's antics, and maybe enjoying them a little...they were acting like a proper married couple πŸ˜†...it was really cute.

When will Arnav singh raziada learn marriage is not a deal πŸ˜†...the way he asks Akash if he was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with payal,its almost like he knows and understands love, but then the businessman comes out and says they need to sort out a deal
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago