partiality in bigboss --sid mahek and salman?? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monu_tan

πŸ˜† 
muje bi yehi poochna tha is week kiske saath date hai? πŸ˜† wen he decides the date they get automatically evictedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thats the idea for date ..date the lady to get her out from bigboss πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  sunny leading in votesπŸ˜‰ and i want shardhaa to be out πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by blue-ice

My point is ...when he complained ...BB took immediate and strictest possible action...he should be the last one accusing BB of being unfair and partial..

He didnt just complain, he threatened to leave the show that time, BB had no choice but to play fair. In this case, BB chose to pamper Sky for his mudslinging behaviour and for the same mistake SID was grilled and humiliated in national TV.

Originally posted by HemanthDesai

He didnt just complain, he threatened to leave the show that time, BB had no choice but to play fair. In this case, BB chose to pamper Sky for his mudslinging behaviour and for the same mistake SID was grilled and humiliated in national TV.

yeah he is complaining abt his humiliation as welk as unfair treatment to sky and mahek πŸ˜‰
I have a lots of doubt that they never show all the clips of Mahek or any negativity of Mahek so that she become positive and SKY become always negative and in this way she get some sympathy to public and wins. I think they edited the scenes in such a way that make Mahek heroine.
well m not a fan of anyone in the house so as a neutral veiwer i found tht partial too...there had been alot of fights before in the house too and housemates handled them too soo wht was the need of this luxury lunch this time infact i was little surprsed why mehak-sky coz yesterday's fight was btw shradha and sky and the prblm was btw them then why mehak and skyπŸ˜•...i know they both share a very cold relation but again its very common among the housemates...not everyone is a friend of everyone..soo why this partiality??πŸ€”