partiality in bigboss --sid mahek and salman??

Posted: 12 years ago
sid was questioning that why bigboss did partiality to mahek like patch up with sky...

sid  sensed that when salman lashed out him that mahek was projected in positive light and he was in negative light  so he became friend of mahek but didn;t treated fairly to mishra😉  so all makeover of sid seems fake to me as he just changed tracked because he sensed that mahek is being projected in positive light...so  this time  when he heard that sky-mahek patch up by bigboss   he got hint that  mahek is going to win as they r doing everything in favour  so he wanted to leave😉

salman---salman did gud job by reminding sid that what he did wrong but he was partial to mahek as he didn;t raised same level of voice for mishra like he did for mahek    so if housemates starts doubting bigboss  and salman motive i dont blame them😕 they r locked in house so they only guess fom  what host tell them and how host tell them abt events happened in house ..if they speculated thats not a worry its natural😉

bigboss-----looks like bigboss felt same that salman gone far ahead  and last week sanju was fair as he said both sky and mahek were at fault same time and they dont want housemates to speculate abt mahek and salman   may be that was the reason he was out from last week and this week too both hosts r out and anushka and ranbeer will host it..may be patch up of sky and mahek  was to end this speculation that they r doing all favours to mahek during heated argument  😕.\

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
i hate sid, but hv to agree w/ him.. why this special treatment for mahek-sky? why is it so imp for bb tht these 2 patch up? why didnt others who had arguments get this royal food to patch up? something is def fishy bb!

Originally posted by an0n

i hate sid, but hv to agree w/ him.. why this special treatment for mahek-sky? why is it so imp for bb tht these 2 patch up? why didnt others who had arguments get this royal food to patch up? something is def fishy bb!

its in media that salman is supporting mahek that making nervous to sid at the moment😉..iam more fumed at his fake make over and iam gud person who respect blag blah all fake it was

I think the trouble-makers are always preferred in the eyes of Big Boss for the sake of TRPs. Big Boss team noticed that Sky was becoming an outcast and if he does not interact with others then Big Boss will not get any footage from him so they masterminded this move.

Sid has a valid point here, Sky said things like "bohot admi tere upar kachra dala hain" "I've seen you scratching other people in Goa" e.t.c. but Sanjay-Salman kissed his a$$ and said "bohot acche ja rahe ho". Sid got pulled up by Salman when he called MAhek "maindak" "junior dancer".

Originally posted by HemanthDesai

I think the trouble-makers are always preferred in the eyes of Big Boss for the sake of TRPs. Big Boss team noticed that Sky was becoming an outcast and if he does not interact with others then Big Boss will not get any footage from him so they masterminded this move.

Sid has a valid point here, Sky said things like "bohot admi tere upar kachra dala hain" "I've seen you scratching other people in Goa" e.t.c. but Sanjay-Salman kissed his a$$ and said "bohot acche ja rahe ho". Sid got pulled up by Salman when he called MAhek "maindak" "junior dancer".

gud point but still he was ready to bash sky rather than anyone else why? because sky was villain and all brownie points going to mahek according  to speculation   so he switched the sides not because he felt it he did because he sensed that its going favour of mahek
The Sky-Mahek ceasefire in the confession room didnt make any sense specially when the house is marred with much similar and furious fights. There is definitely more than what meets oure eye. I thought Salman had a better life than supporting a nobody with promiscuous past, in the show. Btw, thread maker would u go on a date with mahek as well?😉
PM got thrown out of the BB house at 2 PM at night...who was the person because whom BB threw her out...oh i am forgetting the name...who was it???
Originally posted by fire_gun

its in media that salman is supporting mahek that making nervous to sid at the moment😉..iam more fumed at his fake make over and iam gud person who respect blag blah all fake it was

yes even i read d topic i guess on yahoo salmaan is supportin mahek n on tv channel i saw dere ws headin y sid became enemy of salman d day ryt after d elimination day d media ws directly linkin mahekn salman n sid ws showin as salman;s enemy 

We posted the same topic so I changed mine didnt see your before 😊.. so I am posting my thread here: .

Here is my take

Ok as much as Sid was raising the issue about partiality... He had a point.

If anyone see's  it from Sid's perspective: His fight with Mahek and PM could also have been sorted out in the confession room. He was not given that opportunity...And yes one can say that you make the opportunity to go and sort it out with that person.. and sid did make the effort with PM.. during their first fight which was sidelined.

However Sid was grilled by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt where as Sky was let go at that time.. Even before Sky was let go when his and Mahek;s issue came up where Sanjay Dutt did the peace making act.. Even last week Between Sky and Mahek's issue SD scolded both of them...Thus nothing as bad as being singled out. Yes Siddharth was terribly wrong and should have been grilled but if you see it from his point of view he was singled out where as Sky was never singled out... Therefore when Sky and Mahek were called in the confession room to sort out their differences... Sid felt that what happened with him in Apka farman could have been avoided..and big boss could have done the same thing with him and pm/Mahek

As much as i think he is a cry baby... if anyone would see it from his point of view.. He does have a point!

Originally posted by HemanthDesai

Even I feel this food date was done to reform Sky's image. The only person who gained out of the Mahek Sky fights was Mahek who people felt was being ill treated by Sky. So frankly her gain in this reconcilliation would be minimal. But Sky has a lot to gain because seeing that he has reformed himself (his choicest gaalis were always aimed at Mahek) people would start liking him more. Sky also got that advice from SD this time to be more humorous than villainous.