Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
BB has kept her in the house to keep the refrigerator clean... Imagine what wud happen to the leftovers if it was not for her...😆...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desicrowd

BB has kept her in the house to keep the refrigerator clean... Imagine what wud happen to the leftovers if it was not for her...😆...

lolz...I guess in yesterday's episode Sid said...she is saving 4 days old lauki...😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

lolz...I guess in yesterday's episode Sid said...she is saving 4 days old lauki...😆

Hey Bhagwan... Iske pet mein kitne bacterias honge... 4 days old lauki, six days old bhindi, a week old dahi... And they don't even keep it in a tight life container... Thy ate all lying in the fridge in a bowl with some unfit dhakkan cross contaminating the other food...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Bhagwan... Iske pet mein kitne bacterias honge... 4 days old lauki, six days old bhindi, a week old dahi... And they don't even keep it in a tight life container... Thy ate all lying in the fridge in a bowl with some unfit dhakkan cross contaminating the other food...

True...I doubt they even put any lids on those containers / bowls...🤢😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

True...I doubt they even put any lids on those containers / bowls...🤢😆

Nishi... Can u imagine, Sab Apna Bacha hua Khana fridge mein rakhte hai... Aur raat ko bhuka gabbar sabka Khana kha jaata hai aur dhakaar bhi nahi deta... 😆...
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi should win  big boss5 👍🏼
-Moderator- thumbnail

LOL ..she could be on self-assigned secret task of finishing all leftovers 😆

Reminded me of that song for her

Khaane ka peene ka sone ka rone ka
chalne ka phirne ka uthne ka girne ka
tension nahi lene ka Bai se poochne ka
Kasakai bhara hai I am JuhiBai.
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@desicrowd and Nishita123 u guys r still stuck to food talk only dont u guys have anything new to talk about dont u get bored talking samething again and again. It looks like other contestand r not eating food in BB house only Juhi???? Excuse me everybody is eating so not a big deal if she is eating and everybody else too. When u guys dont have anything else to point out on Juhi u guys only talk about eating only??? blah blah balh...
Coming to the topic offcourse she is well deserving contestant to win bigg boss5 in my POV. I will give u few reasons why because she is being geniune so far her behaviour is same  with everybody not like mehak or pm pal mein dushmani or pal mein dosti...SO FAKE...thats all for now...

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
According to me Juhi doesn't deserve to be in the finals. She has been riding on Sky all along. That is not fair. You just sit there and chill and someone else will do all the work for you? Everyone else in the house are there, not because they have been protected, but because they fought to be there at one point or another (exception: Sunny). However, there is one character that is in the grey zone and that is Shonali. She was also protected many times in many things! But recently, she has been fighting to stay on as well. So yea. According to me, the person who has faced all kinds of obstacles and still stayed strong and fought through the difficult times without losing any respect and dignity deserves to win.
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

@desicrowd and Nishita123 u guys r still stuck to food talk only dont u guys have anything new to talk about dont u get bored talking samething again and again. It looks like other contestand r not eating food in BB house only Juhi???? Excuse me everybody is eating so not a big deal if she is eating and everybody else too. When u guys dont have anything else to point out on Juhi u guys only talk about eating only??? blah blah balh...<div></div>Coming to the topic offcourse she is well deserving contestant to win bigg boss5 in my POV. I will give u few reasons why because she is being geniune so far her behaviour is same with everybody not like mehak or pm pal mein dushmani or pal mein dosti...SO FAKE...thats all for now...

NO we are not bored o talking about Juhis Gluttony... Anything else?
Agar Juhi greediness ke lava apni koi personality dikhaye toh uski baat Karenge... All she gets excited about is food... Besides that she sleeps and cries... U tell me what shud we talk abt food, sleep and cry...? That sounds like Julia Roberts movie eat love pray...