Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why Brijraj Has No Faith?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This kind of got me a bit flustered.

Why does the father have no faith on his daughter returning. Most parents are willing to wait till death and never lose faith. Why is Brij  being so practical in the matters of the heart?

Why do I get the feeling Monya might not be Brij's real daughter even though they keep saying that?

Is Brij not a good father?

Any answers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
If we think practically he had valid reasons. Manyata search is on since 16 years two times they even believes wrong girl to be Manyata. He doesn't want his daughter J to marry Jagat since he thinks she deserves the best. As a father he wants best for his daughter. Let's see when Moniya comes to Raj Mahal how he treats her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@shruti: true! But I feel like Brij only cares for his daughters when it has something to do with property or lineage--well Dadi was mentioning today how he finally remembered he had a daughter. 

I get the feeling he doesn't have that father-daughter bond with his daughter, and he might not be as caring with Manyata considering she has a different way of thinking from him.

I guess time will tell.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think Brijraj is being too much practical as his only concern is the royal family property.  His only wish is that the property remains within the family and outsiders come in between.  That is why he is reacting in that way and also I guess he loves and cares more for JN. 

I have a feeling that when Monya will come back the atmosphere at rajmahal will not be all joy there will be some clashes between the sisters.  Let see what happen
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Uday is going to rule his kingdom while Jagat is a famous hotelier. So to maintain his status on royals he wants to get J married in a royal family. Moniya thinking as well as way of living is different so it will definitely take time for Brijraj to accept Moniya as she is.