Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SUPERB SCENES, ACTING AND EXPRESSIONS!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Starting with the Bhooth scene in the hotel!!! OMG sai though we didnt get to watch a scene u said.. This scene was damn damn damn funny too... The way he made the noise to scare her... Tht was sooo cute when she caught him... Beautiful funny and romantic scene..

Then came the breakfast scene... Where they fought sooo well... So damn cute and ever chemical!! The faces tht ram made at Priya and the Ghas pus dialogue!!

Then the beach scene... The way Ram says pant shoes sab main reit bhar gaya hain!!! OMG!! AND THE UTHARO, KYA PANT??? SCENE!!! I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING!!! ROFL!!! Just loved RAM'S expressions!!! Simply superb!!!! OMG!!! Beautiful acting!!! Simply superb...

Then the sculpture scene.. Wahan jaane ke liye mehanat karni padegi.. Holiday par mehnat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... And the way he looked at her all the tym she spoke... THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!!! And the definition of Adventure!!! SOOO Cute fight again...

I loved the scene where Ram calls Daljeet bhabhi ka chamcha... and gets angry at Priya when she says she wants a pic facing the samundar... And YEAH RAM LOOKED SOOO CUTE WHILE HE HID HIS FACE FROM THE DHOOP... HE LOOOKED SOOO ADORABLE... Wanted to pull his cheeks!!!!

The plane scene... A cute one too yet to come... Cant wait for it... I sooo want it to be tomorrow...  And the precap... The emotional scene... SOOO BEAUTIFUL... SUCH A MEANINGFUL SCENE...VERY CUTE!!!! Cant wait for it!!!

Awesome Episode!!! I sooo have to tell that!! Fantastic day!!! Simply Superb acting expressions...
Hat off to RAM AND SAKSHI!!! Thank you for entertaining us sooo much... U guys rock and u keep proving That U GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..

ram's xpression was priceless in every scene..
beach scene was so hilarious..
🀣 🀣
sadffi thumbnail

Nice post...

Todays episode was Awesomeee

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@MAYURIKTA..Agree with you. was very entertaining as always...

Loved Saakshi looking Scared still not loosing her wits... Ram must have thought sirf etne mera Hath pakda hai Zooarse Se... Kahi Gale lage gayi toh kase sambhaluga!!!! lol..

Loved that part when Saakshi sees and feels Ram was not liking to much sun.
She sweetly told to move out of that place giving an excuse abt her sun burn... so nice person she is..Ram is truely Blessed with her!!

Saakshi giving Poses so again Cute.. she enjoying the Holidays in true way..
Yes Holidays it is !...Kiyu ki HM toh hai hi nahi abhi tak...

Precap Awesome.. Saakshi Feiry Eyes ...Emotional yet I think this scene will Bring Change in RaYa relationship..

Enjoyed :)
saisamanvi thumbnail
nice post ekta
short update of the today's episode but i am not understand why the promo scene is not coming.the last part is very small
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays episode was excellent. supab, awsome 7 lovely, i enjoyed it a lot,keep rocking raya.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mind blowing expressions...made faces like a school boy...the wicked gleam in his eye when he was pulling her leg...Priya's scared expressions were also good...loved today's RAYA scenes
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched the precap n th time...Such a touching emotional scene. The backdrop n the cruise was beautiful and scene was shot in most suitable location. Loved the sound of water at the backdrop. RaYa gave the awesome shot ...looked so natural. How does Sakshi do it yaar. The shiver in her voice and tears rolling down...she is the best. Finally we see some progress in their relationship. Hope we get to see this scene tomorrow and don't have to wait till Monday. 
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
beach scene was so hilarious..
🀣 🀣 Priya's scared expressions were also good
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ ya ,man agree with u everythin abt the epi was just bang on so funnny keep rockin ram and sakshhi u never fail to stun me kudos hats off simply brilliant!πŸ‘