Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I think her this suggestion will make think of her past actions , R/K has already given him many hints ..But whatever it is , track is going in right direction and giving Dev enough food to think about ..

Very true neerja,Its up to dev to digest it...
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He  should  and  will  pass  the  test  ya... I  have  full  hope  in  him ðŸ˜ƒ
puvaneswarigp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frens... did u all notice this PAdma 's behaviour ? i cannot diggest her thoughts abt Radhika ... Padma can forgive her son who twice shot Dev .. cause his is her own blood... but in Radhika's she must prove herself that she changed ready ????? what nonsense is this ???
Myra.nelly thumbnail
cris, its true he is more confident now and maybe will realise bh's real color and get radh rites bk!thank u lots 4 the pic!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: chotibahufan1

i think Barkha will not succeed in her game this time. she tried the game earlier also,. but she could not do any thing. when R/K gave the food to Dev and asked barkha also to eat from the same plate, R/K said that Radhika has full faith in her friend and she will never try to come in between Dev and Rad as they are very close and there is no space for a third person to squeeze in between them. so R/K will take care of every thing and Barkhs plan will floap one more time.

When radh/kanha said she has faith in bh proved to dev that radhika hasnt hard feelings towards bh and now bh through her request shows she does have smth against radh,and now is dev who kn balance this!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

Lovely post Myra !
When I first heard this line "Vishwas ki hi toh pareeksha hone wali hai " I knew that there was smt big coming ! And watching the precap I figured out that it was definitely Dev's test time..Will he listen to his heart or will he get clouded again ? my guts tell me that tomorrow Dev will be absolutely shocked hearing such disgusting words from Barka! Hopefully this will raise big questions for Dev concerning Radhika truth about barka ...

Also , It felt nice that K/R wasn't present when Dev was questioning Barka ,..It reminded of my mother preparing me for an exam when I was little then I was alone in the classroom without her help.. Its Devs test time and K/R want Dev to figure out things himself . So i felt that K/R purposely wasn't present there because he wanted Dev to pass the test on his own and not with guidance , because K/R gave enough lectures to Dev to connect the pieces .

Thank u billo for the nice reasoning! Yes,it was kanhas doings!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I also think Dev will not listen to her bcoz its such a cruel act and his faith shall win.

Yes,cant wait to c his response!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeffin

He should and will pass the test ya... I have full hope in him😃<div></div>

Me too jef
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: puvaneswarigp

frens... did u all notice this PAdma 's behaviour ? i cannot diggest her thoughts abt Radhika ... Padma can forgive her son who twice shot Dev .. cause his is her own blood... but in Radhika's she must prove herself that she changed ready ????? what nonsense is this ???

Dont worry,she will get her punishment!
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find it foolish that Dev would even consider starting his married life, based on barkha forgiving Radhika... Why is he so silky to listen to Radhika's "so called friend?". Why doesn't he question what barkha stands to gain from all this?   She's not even related to either of them!

As for CVs, they love to annoy their viewers by prolonging this ridiculous barkha track, making her all powerful, stronger and smarter than Kahna... He has nothing better to do than butt heads with mere mortals, waiting patiently for evil to commit more sins in order for "ghara to fill up" before he can punish her!