Mujhe HAQ hai???? Hain na?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramonag

nice post Tanu...i guess it will happpen the way you have suggested😊

i hope so.. this is the only way. .i feel this track can be redeemed n some sense made of it..!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by yanks28

I also hope she takes time to ponder abt the things u pointed out but the ACT he committed today will surely way too heavily on her to do so...maybe once the shock wares of she will...but for now she is angry and showing it...that's why she told her family Ashu's name shall not be mentioned...

indeed.. if we are as viewers still reeling under the force n impact of his harshness... she has taken it on the face.. n its a touf blow dealt to her...for no fault of hers! 😳

but... but .. when u say.. she is angry n din want Ashu mentioned... just think a bit longer on it?? she knows that.. ppl close to her will be hurt to see her hurt... they will obviously blame Ashu. .maybe try to meet him ..question him. .n so on... a lot of ill will b spoken about her Saiyan.. n she cant bear that.. 😳

In love.. its ok when u n ur lover squabble.. but when someone else says anything to the love of ur life... u cant take it 😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

indeed.. if we are as viewers still reeling under the force n impact of his harshness... she has taken it on the face.. n its a touf blow dealt to her...for no fault of hers! 😳

but... but .. when u say.. she is angry n din want Ashu mentioned... just think a bit longer on it?? she knows that.. ppl close to her will be hurt to see her hurt... they will obviously blame Ashu. .maybe try to meet him ..question him. .n so on... a lot of ill will b spoken about her Saiyan.. n she cant bear that.. 😳

In love.. its ok when u n ur lover squabble.. but when someone else says anything to the love of ur life... u cant take it 😳

went back and fixed the typos in my post...ugh can barely type today πŸ˜• bad day for me...

anyway I also agree that she did it to limit their comments about Ashu...because it will hurt her to hear him bashed by her own family...her loved ones...bashing her loved one...it's painful... she loves him through and through and that will not change

Anji gave good advice today to Nidhi about moving on but she has no idea how hard that is and that it will become impossible

went back and fixed the typos in my post...ugh can barely type today πŸ˜• bad day for me...

anyway I also agree that she did it to limit their comments about Ashu...because it will hurt her to hear him bashed by her own family...her loved ones...bashing her loved one...it's painful... she loves him through and through and that will not change

Anji gave good advice today to Nidhi about moving on but she has no idea how hard that is and that it will become impossible
yes as MB said ...now Ashu won't be able to live with himself
Originally posted by Armu4eva

i hope so.. this is the only way. .i feel this track can be redeemed n some sense made of it..!! πŸ˜•

they better put some sense to this track...i just noticed right from the rainy episode they kept give us awesome episode take us to the height and and threw us all down...
direction, talent was great but in terms of creativity they pulled rug off our feet...
Originally posted by ramonag

yes as MB said ...now Ashu won't be able to live with himself

I want him to suffer like hell for this which as already started..feel shame, guilt...feel how wrong he was...feel that her hurt her...realize what Nidhi said...that she was treated worst than a stray dog...I hope he has sleepless nights and cant concentrate on anything ...

I also want him to show Mallika the way out of his life forever...it's time. He listened to her...now things need to be changed up.

I want him to suffer like hell for this which as already started..feel shame, guilt...feel how wrong he was...feel that her hurt her...realize what Nidhi said...that she was treated worst than a stray dog...I hope he has sleepless nights and cant concentrate on anything ...

I also want him to show Mallika the way out of his life forever...it's time. He listened to her...now things need to be changed up.

yeah i guess it will all rebound on Mallika very badly

[

that's what gonna happen... and that's how gonna generate infamous TRP...
ashu ab mallika ko bhi bahar ka rasta dikha do...
they will show how a man change when love blossoms in his life... and love leaves the life...

Originally posted by soccer

that's what gonna happen... and that's how gonna generate infamous TRP...
ashu ab mallika ko bhi bahar ka rasta dikha do...
they will show how a man change when love blossoms in his life... and love leaves the life...

@trps- yeah hope so...πŸ˜•

yes the precap already showed Ashu suffering inwardly and how it's affecting him outwardly...day and night...day with Nidhi in his life...a dark night without her...

Kaka's advice...made me think...if only he knew what it meant in actuality...what it would lead to...alarm clock outta his beta's life

[

Kaka's advice...made me think...if only he knew what it meant in actuality...what it would lead to...alarm clock outta his beta's life

kaka's advice was to used for mallika... let her go... waited enough...make better life for her and us well...