Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mujhe HAQ hai???? Hain na??

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
'Muhe haq hai... hain na?? Ke tujhe.. Chot pahuchaun?? Hai na??
            Tere liye... khud ko chot pahuchaun... hai na??'

Now that the cat is out of the bag.. n Nidhi out of the hosp... i was thinking.. from Nidhis POV...!!

Yes.. she is hurt..   Yes she is shattered to see the Man.. she thot she knew turn around and become someone..she had never thot she knows..

But will it actually hurt her that much??? When the storm and the tornado of tears will dry up... will she not.. sit back and THINK... why what happened ...what did??? 

There were tell- tale signs all over the epi today... for Nidhi to sit back n ponder on...

Sign 1  --- Ashu unable to look into Nidhis eyes.. while giving her the royal dressing down..(the Man who looks at one n all with confidence was not able to look into the eyes of someone he now  knows more than himself!) 

Sign 2 --- Mallus bara saal.. aur bara second ke beech ka farak  lines... (Nidhis own words of knowing a man if one wants ..in 12 seconds instead of 12 years ..coming back to haunt her!) 

Sign 3 --- Ashu refusing to meet Nidhi... (the Man who had shared his deepest anguish to her.. on an unsuspecting nite... culd he do this without any reason?)

Sign 4 --- Ranga ... 

(a) U lost the WAR --- Wasnt these the lines he used when Mallu started targetting Nidhi? (Wuld she not figure out.. that Mallu played her cards in the whole sequence of events..somehow?)

(b) Kisne kya khoya.. aur kya paya... --- Indicative enouf that.. if Nidhi thot.. Ashu was a lost cause..  for her... she had now become.. Ashu's CAUSE.. herself! Embarrassed

Sign 5 -- Anjie... n her.. 'I thot Ashu loves u too' lines ... (She herself justified that she cant believe the Man she went to picnic wuld turn around such.. n after Anji analysing Ashus hasty exit as a sign of his crumbling defences... culd this forced separation.. also be one of the guise under which Ashu wishes to hide his true feelings?) 

If the CVs really want to give this otherwise sensless dismissal a logical and sensible direction.. PLEASE LET NIDHI question... the events... THINK ... before jumping the gun and maybe wonder... could the man i have known... do something so uncharacteristic...n without any reason at all?? Culd he, who holds professionalism at the highest pedestal.. take such a brash action n compromise his standing before one n all ..just like that?Ermm

well just felt like yapping.. so posted... I guess.. many of u mite think .. i m seriously a pendulum... kabhi yeh to kabhi woh... but fikar not.. my basic essence n dislike for Ashus action remains the same... n m still on TEAM Ashu HAI-HAI!! CoolJust giving it a try to see the epi thru Nidhis eyes ..which are hurt right now.. but will see the truth and see thru Ashus veil of anger..n indifference.. VERY SOON! 

And before i end the post... ek gana...Nidhi ke naam..for her Saiyan ji..

'Kahe tose sajna... ye tohari.. sajaniya main... 
                                 Pag Pag Liye jaun.. Tohri Balaiyan!!' 

Edited by Armu4eva - 30 November 2011 at 10:11am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiss3843wizardofozronnie85alluraiamsania01rekhab25AbhiAnishivenisubiamanEssence..achieverrtmsmeravigilisodebasree04Mehek25rabzonedge...RamonaG....-Nymphadora-shalijnawazKunwaariDaayan-Swetha-yanks28

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

i seriously say this to rajan shahi..plzz hire some ppl from this forum as cv and we will get logical track n even high trps...

on post...xclnt...as always...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiTahmina16ronnie85ozone1wizardofozArmu4eva

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

well just felt like yapping.. so posted... I guess.. many of u mite think .. i m seriously a pendulum... kabhi yeh to kabhi woh... but fikar not.. action remainsmy basic essence n dislike for Ashus the same... n m still on TEAM Ashu HAI-HAI!! CoolJust giving it a try to see the epi thru Nidhis eyes ..which are hurt right now.. but will see the truth and see thru Ashus veil of anger..n indifference..

i m in the same boat as u.  i was pretty annoyed by his action today... it was totally unworthy of his character...a person whose life is( BABA) and dr. kotnis hospital... did most injustice to the hospital
he very well knows that nidhi's attraction for kids and vise versa.. and it is medically proven that psychology plays big role in cure of a disease...she had a way to calm down and treat those kids...dr. ashu was total let down today...

Edited by soccer - 30 November 2011 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843Armu4evaeshasrkrabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

well just felt like yapping.. so posted... I guess.. many of u mite think .. i m seriously a pendulum... kabhi yeh to kabhi woh... but fikar not.. action remainsmy basic essence n dislike for Ashus the same... n m still on TEAM Ashu HAI-HAI!! CoolJust giving it a try to see the epi thru Nidhis eyes ..which are hurt right now.. but will see the truth and see thru Ashus veil of anger..n indifference..

i m in the same boat as u.  i was pretty annoyed by his action today... it was totally unworthy of his character...a person whose life is( BABA) and dr. kotnis hospital... did most injustice to the hospital
he very well knows that nidhi's attraction for kids and vise versa.. and it is medically proven that  strong will power plays big role in cure of a disease...she had a way to calm down and treat those kids...dr. ashu was total let down today...

i know. .soccer.. i hv been really peeved ever since the track spoilers came on SBS .. n it din make any sense whatsoever to justify what Ashu did..!! just thot.. that maybe the heart that has started to beat on his name... will think n see thru this harsh n appalling decision! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i seriously say this to rajan shahi..plzz hire some ppl from this forum as cv and we will get logical track n even high trps...

Rabz.. thank u sweetie.. Hug ur so cute Embarrassed..

rabzonedge

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ozone1Armu4evaAbhiAni

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Rabz.. thank u sweetie.. Hug ur so cute Embarrassed..

@ cute Smile..but seriously i meant that...they are trying wat v say..saam daam dhand ved..for trps...ConfusedAngry

Armu4eva

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
why is the forum so quiet...

if  ashu had listened to kaka about baba's views had been...apne dhookh se jyada doosro ki bhali  then would have let Mallika go... she needs to move on in life...and that would be her and all the  viewers bhaali...

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index