Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

best of luck fr the job hunt sujji and thank u fr the link ...surya -jhanvi video is loading ...jitna bhi i have seen , Kaps looks heavy ...seems he has put on weight ..

waisay Kaps say RKAB yaad aya n RKAB say aik baat yaad ai that i saw a glimpse of drama Diya baati on star and startled to see that hero's house is apna RKAB wala mahal only ..they changed the interior n that looks bakwaas ...mahal acha dikhta tha yaar ...😎...so is that drama a sunrise production cz they r using the same set out there ? i went nostalgic na thats y asking ...

awww thanks a lot dear for your wishes...πŸ€—

we already had so many discussions of Kaps weight...😊  if you see the episodes... at one point he looks very slim... 😊at other point looks like he has put on little weight... 😊finally decided to leave that topic...πŸ˜†

What??😲 i saw some episodes of the show as my granny watches it... πŸ˜† but i never got this feeling it's our RajMahal... i guess need to observe the set properly... πŸ˜Š

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haan Darsh mein to ek nazar mein hi pehchaan gai thi yaar ...they gave the awful green color to windows' glasses ,chaNged the whole interior but main door is same , i recognized pillars , stairs and that huge rangoli type thing on lounge floor .πŸ˜†...rkab ki ek ek setting dimagh mein baithi hai naπŸ˜‰ ...but if Anas' role was offered to kaps? then am happy that he didnt accept ...not the case that he is playing halwai there but that '' Ji huzoori he does on the show is nt acceptable to me ...fr Kap's role ...am happy he rejected cz male lead has nthing to do in this except making mithais n listening to his bhabo's lectures only ...anyway thats  a good thing that rashmi offered him again ...cz i saw kanika there also ...hope Anjali also gets  good role sumwhere soon.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I dont know, I got message from her saying that she is Kapil's fan as well and saw my posts on his wall... So sent friend request to me...

she sent me a friend request as well...😊 and i couldn't find anyone in her profile except you so was asking... πŸ˜Š

I got one more request today from a guy... he's sending me a message that he's die hard Kaps fan... πŸ˜•but i didn't desire to accept his friend request as he's stranger...😊.. i deleted his request twice still he has sent me... and with a message to please accept it...  
Faiza_sam thumbnail
acha sujji , u too havnt noticed yet ?😲 i thought someone would have defo noticed the thing ...u see n tell that i was right na kyunkay main to pehli nazar mein hi dekh chuki thi ...it proves am more tarofying than u ppl ...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
darshana23 thumbnail
I am also waiting for  Anju's comeback now... She is not doing anything except roaming around... anyways, her b'day is also cming.. so special treat for us...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju be careful before  adding an account... I added her as I got frnd request on my other FB account...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

haan Darsh mein to ek nazar mein hi pehchaan gai thi yaar ...they gave the awful green color to windows' glasses ,chaNged the whole interior but main door is same , i recognized pillars , stairs and that huge rangoli type thing on lounge floor .πŸ˜†...rkab ki ek ek setting dimagh mein baithi hai naπŸ˜‰ ...but if Anas' role was offered to kaps? then am happy that he didnt accept ...not the case that he is playing halwai there but that '' Ji huzoori he does on the show is nt acceptable to me ...fr Kap's role ...am happy he rejected cz male lead has nthing to do in this except making mithais n listening to his bhabo's lectures only ...anyway thats  a good thing that rashmi offered him again ...cz i saw kanika there also ...hope Anjali also gets  good role sumwhere soon.

it's of Rashmi Sharma???😲 i thought it was of the makers of Sajan Ghar Jaana hai...πŸ˜• yup agreed we all are happy that Kaps rejected this role...πŸ˜ƒ one reason is because he was offered this role last year but he declined and chose to play Sarja...😍. and we all loved him to the hilt there ❀️although it was shortlive😭 and now this Diya Baati is on air since 3-4  months and Kaps already got a better show and a strong role like Surya...😍. seeing the way Kaps prefers quality...πŸ˜ƒ Surya is again a superb decision by Kaps after Yudi & Sarja...πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Hehe i really need to see the set next time hawk eyed... πŸ˜†

By the way has Usma left??? 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju be careful before  adding an account... I added her as I got frnd request on my other FB account...

yes Darshu dii...😊 am not going to accept either requests... πŸ˜Š as i don't seem to find it right accepting them especially that guy... πŸ˜Š

Yup Anju's birthday is near... πŸ˜›am thinking of making a vm for her... 😊what about you all??? πŸ˜›
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
aray i dunno that its a rashmi's production or no ..i was asking only ..or lets say assumed after watching the mahal set again ...it cd b another PH ...and yes U r right ...Sarja 's role was the best choice but bad luck that it didnt go long ...anyway i saw the video given by you where surya-jhanvi encounter is happening n girl is giving a hard time to dudeπŸ˜† ...Kaps is as usual looking angry young man ...well he does enjoy playing that kinda roles so it comes naturally
darshana23 thumbnail
hey its not Rashmi Sharma's serial... Its from Sajan ghar jaana hain makers only... Yes  I also admire Kaps decision! Even though many will not like 3 marriage kind of drama. Character of Surya is way strong... Sarjaa was fabulous...

I sent message to Kapil that I really loved his role selection...