Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Mish Anna you guys are so mean bataya kyun nahin aaj debate competition hain main prepare karke ati akele akele mazaa lut rahi ho Very bad🀣

Bata dete toh competition tough ho jata naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Live & Let Live. Show dekho maze luto aur pray karo ki HOT Abhiya scenes mile. Infact Pia can seduce Abhay  to take her to DD.

@Anna ur post on Jeh was too good

@Mish: kahan tha na. three things not to underestimate. I me myself
🀣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Oye debate khatam! Har baar ek topic ek lead ke against aata hai -- especially Pia and hum sab shuru ho jate hain! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Forum ka mohol kharaab ho raha hai yaar - samjha karo! πŸ˜›

Aur kya Nups ke lambe essays ke samne main kitni der tik paati...πŸ˜† Mujhe toh exams mein bhi likhne mein pakta tha toh  yaha toh bhul jao...πŸ˜†

Forum ka mahaul toh mujhe aajtak samajh hi nahi aaya...πŸ˜•
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

@Mish: kahan tha na. three things not to underestimate. I me myself
🀣

Arre tabhi toh tujhe nahi bataya...tu toh mahan hai...aati debate mein toh pakke se loot...oops jeet ke hi jaati.🀣
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mish,  A great big hug to you πŸ€—
Piya is after all a female yaar.
And you have strict rules for females.

1. Forget your family
2. Romance with your BF when he is ready to romance with you
3. Trust your BF when he says so though he behaves in a most wierd way.
4. Come what may, never fight with your BF.
5. Cajole him when ever he is upset.
 In otherwords, "Jo hukum"

If just talking to Misha or Kabir would help, matters would have been so simple to Piya. When Misha was angry on knowing Piya's identity, how much she tried to talk Misha to accept her.  When Misha was not telling truth about her relationship with Abhay in the past, how many days did she torture her to get the truth out.  Even Kabir was scared to express his love to Misha.  Because Misha is one such person who never believes in thinking before acting leave alone rational thinking.
Piya would have to prepare 100 times before talking to Misha to get the truth out.  So how can she concentrate on other things

Secondly, she calling Chandeena "Darinde". May be the writers should have used "Vampires" instead.  But when Abhay said what if he became human and they are Darinde, he still has to be with them, she should have slapped him hard adking him then why he kept her away from him all the time saying that her life was in danger and she being a human should not live with him.   I perfectly agree that usage of words is very important.  But Piya' by using that word alone is not against Chandeena.  Infact when Chaand asked Piya to leave with Abhay, she immediately asked "Aap Dono".  When she came to know Haseena was the vampire who attacked her sister, did she still not help her escape.  So I think Piya should be forgiven for her usage of such harsh word. 

Piya's main flaw is that she is vulnerable, not perfect, not romantic ,disbelieving etc etc etc

If only she said yes to Kabir after the misunderstanding on getting to know Danish's truth, atleast they would have been together, Abhay would still remain the favourite full of attittude, arrogant handsome vampire. May be Siddharth would also not come to know of Piya as he was interested in finding out Abhay's girl friend.

Just because she did not say yes to Kabir, she deserves all this.

snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish18

Arre tabhi toh tujhe nahi bataya...tu toh mahan hai...aati debate mein toh pakke se loot...oops jeet ke hi jaati.🀣

Haye Mish u know me so well main pakka lut ke le jati aur pata hain kya aaj tak kissi ko meri debates samajh main nahin ati isiliye haar maan lete hain
🀣🀣
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Snigdha : Hahaha -- I love Jeh more these days and so does Jeh -- he loves Abhay more.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jeh pe toh kitne post bana lun thakti hi nahin hoon πŸ˜›

@Mish : U and austen can give me a competition in essays -- and I thought I was the essay writing queen of the forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

@Snigdha : Hahaha -- I love Jeh more these days and so does Jeh -- he loves Abhay more.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jeh pe toh kitne post bana lun thakti hi nahin hoon πŸ˜›

@Mish : U and austen can give me a competition in essays -- and I thought I was the essay writing queen of the forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No doubt about that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

@Mish,  A great big hug to you πŸ€—

Piya is after all a female yaar.
And you have strict rules for females.

1. Forget your family
2. Romance with your BF when he is ready to romance with you
3. Trust your BF when he says so though he behaves in a most wierd way.
4. Come what may, never fight with your BF.
5. Cajole him when ever he is upset.
 In otherwords, "Jo hukum"

If just talking to Misha or Kabir would help, matters would have been so simple to Piya. When Misha was angry on knowing Piya's identity, how much she tried to talk Misha to accept her.  When Misha was not telling truth about her relationship with Abhay in the past, how many days did she torture her to get the truth out.  Even Kabir was scared to express his love to Misha.  Because Misha is one such person who never believes in thinking before acting leave alone rational thinking.
Piya would have to prepare 100 times before talking to Misha to get the truth out.  So how can she concentrate on other things

Secondly, she calling Chandeena "Darinde". May be the writers should have used "Vampires" instead.  But when Abhay said what if he became human and they are Darinde, he still has to be with them, she should have slapped him hard adking him then why he kept her away from him all the time saying that her life was in danger and she being a human should not live with him.   I perfectly agree that usage of words is very important.  But Piya' by using that word alone is not against Chandeena.  Infact when Chaand asked Piya to leave with Abhay, she immediately asked "Aap Dono".  When she came to know Haseena was the vampire who attacked her sister, did she still not help her escape.  So I think Piya should be forgiven for her usage of such harsh word. 

Piya's main flaw is that she is vulnerable, not perfect, not romantic ,disbelieving etc etc etc

If only she said yes to Kabir after the misunderstanding on getting to know Danish's truth, atleast they would have been together, Abhay would still remain the favourite full of attittude, arrogant handsome vampire. May be Siddharth would also not come to know of Piya as he was interested in finding out Abhay's girl friend.

Just because she did not say yes to Kabir, she deserves all this.

Hiii meri Forum ki Piya...πŸ€—πŸ˜†
Aaj questions nahi puchegi...par answers degi...wow..good. πŸ˜‰
I do agree with you that we all often forget what Piya has been doing for Abhay and his family and jump to question about her love the moment we see Abhay in pain. Just coz we love Abhay more doesn't mean we have to ignore all what Piya does and suffers. Human or Vampire is not the thing but just the way these 2 handle and react differently. Infact even Abhay reacts impulsively  many a times when it comes to Piya. So if Piya does the same for Abhay its right and wrong if its for others is not justified. And saying that she should be happy now that she has got Abhay and forget the rest is so not right. No one can do that. M sure not even Abhay. N abhi tak toh ladki ne kuch kiya bhi nahi...sirf dukhi hi toh hui hai...toh whats the big deal? Why do we need to judge people at evry action that they do. Its not at all required. We know the person so why to test her n make judgments on her in times of difficulties.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Haye Mish u know me so well main pakka lut ke le jati aur pata hain kya aaj tak kissi ko meri debates samajh main nahin ati isiliye haar maan lete hain
🀣🀣

Ofcourse tu French mein debate karti hogi tabhi sab bhaag jaate hai🀣