Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx Harini. I din't knw if I was making much sense.๐Ÿ˜› But glad u got my point.
I see no point in getting all irritated with Piya. Its not that she wants to go to DD n ignore all the dangers that Abhay will face. Like I said she is unable to decide. Once she decides...she will not b sad but will b trying to deal with sadness n suffering. 
Infact if u look at it. Before leaving for Mumbai Abhay was in the same situation and wanted to rush to his parents but Piya stopped him coz of dangers to his life. So how come Piya's state of mind now is different from what was his at that point of time.

Its ok. Our personal experience helps us analyse situations in a much better way.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup. I totally agree with u. Abhay right now might only b missing his family. And I think if he comes to knw about them being captive nothing can stop him from rushing to them.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@mish- well i didnt think tht way bt i kinda agree wth u! and ya evn i felt today tht it is the same abhay raichand,evn aftr becming a human he didnt let pia suffer wth him!
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

@mish- well i didnt think tht way bt i kinda agree wth u! and ya evn i felt today tht it is the same abhay raichand,evn aftr becming a human he didnt let pia suffer wth him!

Thnx.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ohh glad atleast someone thinks that Abhay still is the same person. Wait n watch his attitude again in action. Afterall his attitude wasn't about his powers. ๐Ÿ˜‰
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I am just gonna copy and paste my answer which i posed in another topic
I agree with you!
I loved Abhiya in the beginning. Piya loved Abhay unconditionally but after May, it seems like Piya just needs more from Abhay. What else can Abhay do? He lost his vampire life for her!  
No offence to anyone but sometimes I feel Piya is a bit selfish
One thing i hate was that Alina was over-shadowed by Piya when saving Abhay life. Piya was given the credit but Alina...she worked just as hard as Piya. She went against her family for Abhay! 
Piya can be very selfish sometimes. I agree family is something you should also love but when Abhay wanted to meet Chand-Haseena, Piya didn't let him! I mean Chand-Haseena are still his family just as much Misha is yours! But Abhay cheered up cause he had Piya, but Piya can't? She should at least try talking on the phone  properly with Misha before jumping to the conclusion she won't talk to her. 
& I thought I was going to love Piya again but she ticked my mood off today
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dn't be sad ..hema ...
sudden change in pia's behaviour is ofcourse irritating ...but ...
I guess ...nw dat Abhay is unwell๐Ÿ˜‰ pia's attention will surely go to Abhay .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Infact ,I guess..pia m8 come to dehradun for Abhay...๐Ÿ˜Š to find a treatment maybe ๐Ÿ˜‰
lets hope for the best ...๐Ÿ˜Š
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in too. I didnot believe they were going to ruin it like this. Stupid CVs. They don't like it when we appreciate them I guess. They are more happy when we bash them
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree... pia is getting on my nerves!!! he takes too much tension yr!!!
n abhay is wondering like majnoo...
pia should now concenterate on abhay!!!!! n now we need some romance!!!!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U are right Hema di! My sentiments exactly!

I understand Pia's situation but she cant have the best of both worlds. And as for her family is concerned -- lets not forget once Abhay got converted into a human she was the one who practically tried to force Abhay to not go to Chandeena ๐Ÿ˜ก and help them -- thats a different thing he dint listen to her and Chandeena also backed out!

And if she really wants to play family --- she should first call Misha and try finding out whats wrong rather than assuming that Misha is not going to answer her. Hasnt she heard of phone or email!? If not Misha she can try Kabir -- there are a lot of ways to take matters in control rather than sulk! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก

Pia cannot be justified in this situation at the least! She wants the best of damn everything!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S : I know this track is brought to show the two move to Dehradun -- but first the CV's need to show Pia not so weak and use her common sense and then the track can be moved forward.

Girls ke naam pe laga rakha hai Pia ki -- I am sure anyone of us in the similar situation would call Misha first or Kabir and then be so troubled and sulk over it. I know I am an independent girl and I would have taken control rather than waste my time over sulking! ๐Ÿคข
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish18

I guess for the first time I don't agree with u.๐Ÿ˜› Yes we did not get much romantic 'LIGHT' moments today but the ones we got were so much more about love. โค๏ธ

We all know love is about sharing your pain but sometimes when u love someone more than anything else in the world u hide ur pain from the same person just for the sole reason of not letting him suffer the same pain that u r going through. 

Piya was suffering and this suffering was just not because she was missing her family. But mainly coz she couldn't be there with them in the time of need. And she very well understands y? So she is mainly on a crossroad. She cannot choose coz she cannot let her family suffer alone and she also cannot lead Abhay to danger. So she is in an indecisive state and that is what is causing all the sadness and pain. And she does not want Abhay to suffer with her. So she was escaping him. She doesn't want Abhay  to read her pain and make him sad too. It is all because of love and concern for him. But ofcourse Abhay can see the pain, the sadness and the suffering. He cannot do anything but try and take her mind away by doing small little things for her. Which ofcourse was super adorable.๐Ÿ˜

And in the last scene when Abhay was suffering the pain of turning into human...he did the same by asking Piya to go from there. Coz he knew seeing him suffer Piya will suffer too. 

So for me atleast the episode was full of love...so much love that it made them to hide their pain from each other.

P.S. I know its unrelated to ur post but I had to say this. Who says Abhay as human has changed. Its only a wardrobe makeover. Look at him in the last scene and he is the same Abhay Raichand. Dominating and suffering all alone not letting anyone suffer with him. 

Thanx fr making this post Mish..I completely agree wit u and as someone stated wud Abhay b able live in peace if he came to knw abt his parents..no..infact he wud also want to leave fr Dhrdn at once if he came to knw abt them..
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

U are right Hema di! My sentiments exactly!

I understand Pia's situation but she cant have the best of both worlds. And as for her family is concerned -- lets not forget once Abhay got converted into a human she was the one who practically tried to force Abhay to not go to Chandeena ๐Ÿ˜ก and help them -- thats a different thing he dint listen to her and Chandeena also backed out!

And if she really wants to play family --- she should first call Misha and try finding out whats wrong rather than assuming that Misha is not going to answer her. Hasnt she heard of phone or email!? If not Misha she can try Kabir -- there are a lot of ways to take matters in control rather than sulk! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก

Pia cannot be justified in this situation at the least! She wants the best of damn everything!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S : I know this track is brought to show the two move to Dehradun -- but first the CV's need to show Pia not so weak and use her common sense and then the track can be moved forward.

Girls ke naam pe laga rakha hai Pia ki -- I am sure anyone of us in the similar situation would call Misha first or Kabir and then be so troubled and sulk over it. I know I am an independent girl and I would have taken control rather than waste my time over sulking! ๐Ÿคข

But Ananya didnt Piya say yestrday tht she wanted to call Misha, bt ws jst waiting till nw fr her to call first and tell her evrythng..anywy nw she has decided to call Misha..