Jeet ke bhi haar gayi Malika

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She feels she has won by getting Nidhi terminated but she did not notice how Ashu forced himself to be harsh to Nidhi and he regretted them so much that he could not even look her in the eye as he said them. As Nidhi left she took Ashu's heart with her making him Dr Hardstone now i would love to see how this action of Malika backfires on her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said...Malliks will never win Dr Ashu's heart by playing these conniving games...love is a pure emotion that happens between two people naturally without any force.I f you really love someone you would want that person to be happy in life no matter what even if you are not together in their life with them.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Well said...Malliks will never win Dr Ashu's heart by playing these conniving games...love is a pure emotion that happens between two people naturally without any force.I f you really love someone you would want that person to be happy in life no matter what even if you are not together in their life with them.

😃 Oh really? If Love means wanting the other person to be happy, then why does Ashu make Nidhi sad by publicly humiliating her on a regular basis? 😛
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true...victory is not gonna bring ring on her finger...ashu better see this enemy in disguise...bring her ego down...please make her shut up...is hard to handle her drama queen mode...

BTW: rukshar is great at manic mallika...

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by shaz2009

😃 Oh really? If Love means wanting the other person to be happy, then why does Ashu make Nidhi sad by publicly humiliating her on a regular basis? 😛

Ashu did this cos he doesn't want Nidhi to face the taunts of society which he thinks will make life harder and unhappier for her therefore wants her to move on in life but Ankit you too know how much it hurt Ashu to take this decision as he was in inner pain and turmoil too as he does have feelings for Nidhi too but he thinks it is for her best .If Mallika really loved him she wouldn't have stooped so low as to put Ashu in such a position where he has no choice but to to do this injustice...she just wants to get him by hook or crook...it is more obsession than love in Mallika's case.I don't have anything against Mallika's character as she is a great,interesting and intriguing character and the Ruksar is a great actress but to me it is pretty clear that you don't like Nidhi and also the actress Kritika.