Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Where is the self respect?

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😃 Where are all those people who criticized Mallu for pursing Ashu when he is not interested? He is not interested in Nidhi either, cause if he was he wouldn't have humiliated her like he did... 😛 So does that mean Nidhi will leave him alone now? 😛 Let us see...the very people telling Mallu to move on will now advocate for Nidhi to stay and fight for her man... 😃 Double standard to the limit... 😛 Where is the self respect?Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
I am happy for u that Mallika has her 'self respect' intact
she should resign her job coz Dr.A  will be humiliating her in front of the interns tomorrow.

ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

I am happy for u that Mallika has her 'self respect' intact
she should resign her job coz Dr.A will be humiliating her in front of the interns tomorrow.

😃 Who cares? Will Nidhi be there? Oh that's right she won't...Mallu was there for Nidhi's humiliation... 😛 Nidhi challenged Mallu about not leaving the hospital and Ashu come what may... 😛 Guess who won that challenge? 😛
shamil thumbnail
leave alone the challenge. do u mean to say 'self respect' is limited to putting nidhi down? No self respecting woman would like to be shouted at in front of interns. So I expect M to leave the job and throw the resignation letter on A's face
what do u say?
ankit_nyc thumbnail

leave alone the challenge. do u mean to say 'self respect' is limited to putting nidhi down? No self respecting woman would like to be shouted at in front of interns. So I expect M to leave the job and throw the resignation letter on A's face
what do u say?

😃 Why should Mallu leave the hospital? She is a senior doctor just like Ashu? What authority does he have over her? Mallu ko intern samaj rakha hein kya? 😛 Unlike Nidhi, Mallu won't abandon her career and man so easily... 😛Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
so the question again is where is the self respect??🤣
ankit_nyc thumbnail

so the question again is where is the self respect??🤣

😛 Exactly, so why criticize Mallu for not leaving Ashu when he treats her like dirt, because Nidhi doesn't leave Ashu either when he treats he like dirt... 😛 Why put Nidhi on a pedestal? 😛
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mallu may think she has won but by doing what she has done she may have won the battle but will definitely lose the war. U can't win love by force or by cunningness. And it was pretty obvious that Ashu did what he did because of Nidhi's happiness only and also out of the guilt-complex which the ultra-scheming Mallu instilled in him by her bhashan yesterday.

As for self-respect when Ashu and Nidhi get together again (as the will definitely do) then I would love to see what happens to Mallu's self-respect
shamil thumbnail
ankit whether others dislike ur posts or not, I love reading them. they are highly entertaining 😆
katy:love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Exactly, so why criticize Mallu for not leaving Ashu when he treats her like dirt, because Nidhi doesn't leave Ashu either when he treats he like dirt... 😛 Why put Nidhi on a pedestal? 😛

coz MALLU is dirt...n she will get to knw very soon dat whu won...12yrs ki dosti aur 12sec ka pyar...bt we all knw Mallu has no self respct,,,she will b seen running behind ashu instead of knwing dat he dsnt love her...atleast nidhi left d hosp...left ashu behind...n dint blame ashu for nethn...
wat Mallu did??? she made him feel guilty n blamed him for evrythn...dats d diiff my dear frnd ankit...dun supprt her blind folded...open ur eyes n see d diff...