Superb Epi..One doubt though

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode was 10/10πŸ‘
But today inspite of beinh HAPPY I HAVE A DOUBT. Arhi in LOVE or what?I mean todays episode made me confused like anything.πŸ˜•
It seemed ASR is NOT IN LOVE with KKG yet. BUT the pervious episodes clearly indicated that they BOTH feel for each otherπŸ˜•
I mean WHATS GOING ON WITH THEM?πŸ˜•
R they In LOVE or NOT IN LOVE yet?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear, Both are in love but they didnt admit it.
ASR wont admit it becoz of ego while Khushi is helpless.

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING IT ! THEY ARE IN LOVE SPECIALLY ARNAV ! BUT SEE HE TODAY SAID HE DOESNT KWN WHT I SLOVE TO AAKAASH SO THTS THE PROBLEM WITH DEM BUT THEYR SO MADLY IN LOVE
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rechup

Dear, Both are in love but they didnt admit it.
ASR wont admit it becoz of ego while Khushi is helpless.

Really. ASR agreed for Akash BUT he wont admit to himself that HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER?Wow πŸ˜†
I hope this matchmaking thing makes Arnie realise How he feels for KKG and that he cannot leave without her.😊
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I believe that they were in love but ASR's ego and KKG fiery temper never let them get along well..now that they've turn into friendship and they talk, the love is going to flourish..its on the rite track!😊
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wht I liked the most abt 2dy's episode was when arnav-khushi were trying 2 contact each othr simultaneously via phn,but both found the othr's line  busy..arnav was sooo jealous,thought maybe khushi was talking 2 her fiance πŸ˜›...then whn finally arnav took up khushi's call,the 1st thing he did was 2 ask her,"kisse baat kar rahi thi
tum???" πŸ˜› luking frwrd 2 2mrw's episode 😍
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i think both know they r attracted to each other but not in love...they wont admit it...they both r attracted to each other...after seeing todays episode i think arnav will have another deal with khushi after this deal is over...he will come to know abt shyam and then he make another deal...so he wont realise his love even when he marries khushi...so he will confess the love i think after 2-3 months...both dont realise that they r in love...this realisation is going to take lot of time...

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trina2010

Really. ASR agreed for Akash BUT he wont admit to himself that HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER?Wow πŸ˜†

I hope this matchmaking thing makes Arnie realise How he feels for KKG and that he cannot leave without her.😊

I think he have to study something from Akash, who is not powerful n courageous as him but still he can stood up for his love.
Somebody had said it right, The real man is who admits his love looking on to a girl's eyes

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think for ASR to realise he is in love will need a serious separation. Khushi did see all those signs from devi maiyya. But she is helpless and there is La as well.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar trp need to go higher no doubt and I just feel today epi is awesome