will modis accept rashi back - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well I have two opinions on this

1. Because the cv's are just in love with Rashi and will go on show us stupid kalakari's one after another to get her back in MM I want her to get back after this. Because only then we will have a chance of more gohem and the exposure of the past kalakari's from Kinjal and Urshi. However if she comes back I want everyone in there to be on their feet and keep an eye on the rat and not fall for her tricks again. Also I posted in another threat that maybe gopi is being injured while saving Rashi from being injured and I hoped that Rashi then will finally realise what a gem of a sister she has. I know that is not going to happen but I would like it to happen.

2. Personally I wouldn't want her to be back in MM. Because it is to early. She just has started to realise that her behaviour is wrong and needs more time to fully understand it and therefore stop listening to her mother. Which is the only way I would want her back in MM, because I want a nice an loving wife for Jigar (just love him and can't see him suffer).
i think rashi will be back to MM, since Jigar have soft corner for Rashi still...and Jetu bhai may request Modis to accept her back and forgive her, ...
I don't want Raashi back!😡 Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
The general consensus is that we don't want Rashi back in mm just yet.  The trust has been broken in a big way.  How can they trust her?
Originally posted by Xarina

The general consensus is that we don't want Rashi back in mm just yet.  The trust has been broken in a big way.  How can they trust her?

I don't think getting her back in MM and trusting her again are the same thing. They might just decide to take her back and punish her within their family. Because honestly they haven't yet done a move in the direction of a divorce so in the end she has to come back. Better take her back now and try to sort her out within their family as have her and her mother keep bothering them and wasting their time.
I would not want her back so early but I reckon the CV's will bring her back but I would like her to go through the same struggle Gopi did to win Jigar and the family over ðŸ˜†