Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
they are only posting the questions that would show bedi in nice light.. .I had posted more than 4 questions none of them showed up..
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bedia is not some sati savitri. God if one starts digging her past I am sure many colourful stories will come out and seeing her desperation for men (as witnessed in the show) there are many stories going on I guess. So to see her hurling accusations at Mahek and Salman is disgusting.

Also her comment on promoting the movie, hello u were on BB where the contestants r supposed to do such things. surely she knows the format of the show. Real hypocrite. She's not got any of her mother's traits. She is as superficial as they come.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princess1_43

they are only posting the questions that would show bedi in nice light.. .I had posted more than 4 questions none of them showed up..

even the ones slightly negative she skipped!! 🤢

Originally posted by: Shayari

ghar ke andar se jyada yeh aunty bahar hi bahut irritate kar rahi hain sabhi ko..ewww

I agree Shayari this women was bearable in the house .. Looking at the Chat .. she has become Unbearable... 🤢
🤢

Originally posted by: Observer101

Bedia is not some sati savitri. God if one starts digging her past I am sure many colourful stories will come out and seeing her desperation for men (as witnessed in the show) there are many stories going on I guess. So to see her hurling accusations at Mahek and Salman is disgusting.

Also her comment on promoting the movie, hello u were on BB where the contestants r supposed to do such things. surely she knows the format of the show. Real hypocrite. She's not got any of her mother's traits. She is as superficial as they come.

Observer 😆😆 I love Bedia term...

The main reason she befriended Sky was because Sky was quite close to Hanif Hilal... her ex..and knew that sky could very well bring that out .. seeing how he did in Mahek's case..

Bedis comment on Salman-Mahek was done out of taste... and there is nothing to back it up! seriously she should have taken the show with a pinch of salt rather then putting her dignity on line...

And what irked me the most: promoting for the movie and the fashion show... excuse me! are u implying all of the women were doing it to pacify the male hearts ..and they are immoral... Yuck .. double standards seriously
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ek chhoti se baath ko puri duniya ghuma ghuma ke bolti thi aur bahut pakaati thi yaar PB.. hamesha salman aur sanjay ise beech mein rokdete the hum samaj gaye kehkar...
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PB's officially the most irritating soul ever. She suffers from superiority complex. She said, Shonali jumped into a random fight but we saw clearly she only said to Sky not to bring Vida's name and character in a degrading way... when Sky was pointing at Amar and Vida's character. Vida was Shonali's friend... what did she expected her to do? Shonali defended Vida's character even when Bedi dissed Shakti Kapoor and Vida's character during Bedi's war with Shakti. Sick Woman Pooja Bedi. 👎🏼

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

even the ones slightly negative she skipped!! 🤢

She was scared because she knew she is wrong... and her melodrama of going on and on about juhi and sky 🤢

Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1_43

Observer 😆😆 I love Bedia term...

The main reason she befriended Sky was because Sky was quite close to Hanif Hilal... her ex..and knew that sky could very well bring that out .. seeing how he did in Mahek's case..

Bedis comment on Salman-Mahek was done out of taste... and there is nothing to back it up! seriously she should have taken the show with a pinch of salt rather then putting her dignity on line...

And what irked me the most: promoting for the movie and the fashion show... excuse me! are u implying all of the women were doing it to pacify the male hearts ..and they are immoral... Yuck .. double standards seriously

ye baath mein dum hai 😆

Originally posted by: susan29

Everyone else said overall positive and pointed out one or so who they did not prefer...not like this one mahek salman mahek salman...hope she is grilled on the finale by salman...she probably will not be there why will she come when she hates salman so much !!!

More like she has done the damage now she is scared to face the consequences 😉