rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wat kind Arnav will b wen he'll b khushi's husband (wid no hatred track)? Too mushy mushy or too strict or workohalic or possessive or passionate.

My personal favourite is possessive n passionate.
Too mushy mushy is just not my types.
Strict is not working for me.
Worohalic - who wants dat.

I really want arnav to b passionate on bed n possessive by nature towards her. Caring n protective. But in all dis I wanna see glimpses of ASR too. I don't arnav to b out of his character.

Ur opinions r welcome.
Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
o god! ☺️ Arnav as husband..haww its giving goosebumps ..oye tasfia control not yours bacha..khushi's ..khushi's husband 😔

i would like to see a passionate and possessive one..not extra possessive but that much a husband should be! 😳 romantic! 😍 of course he is ASR! we have already seen the romance factor..wonder what will happen after marriage 😍.. strict but for others 😳 "no one should hurt my khushi" ..he still should maintain that ASR factor! 😳 he will be caring of course! ❤️ and workaholic.. abhi hi kaam dhanda hor baitha uya hai tab to shayed office kabhi na jaye🤣 though i want him to get on work with that 8 to 5 schedule and then back to khushi 😍  haww i want then to get married ASAP!!!!☺️
gosh you are bringing out the besharam atma from me 😳
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My Opinion Possessive and Passionate too 👍🏼... And a little glimpse of ASR wouldn't mind...
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Read his gardening and her jalebis...I feel that more or less perfect version of how i want ARnav as a husband not chaged a lot but then changed in a lot of ways...
Still angry and thorws tantrums but cannot bear to see his lady love crying
Vulnerable towards worls and hiding the pain still protecting Khushi

A stranger in front of crowd but someone very close when alone

I jsut love how that person has described Arnav

Another version of Arnav i loved is "Its not Right" i guess that the title...a bit changed and still chaging
wow
Well to be clear just think about how Khushi imagined
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

o god! ☺️ Arnav as husband..haww its giving goosebumps ..oye tasfia control not yours bacha..khushi's ..khushi's husband 😔

i would like to see a passionate and possessive one..not extra possessive but that much a husband should be! 😳 romantic! 😍 of course he is ASR! we have already seen the romance factor..wonder what will happen after marriage 😍.. strict but for others 😳 "no one should hurt my khushi" ..he still should maintain that ASR factor! 😳 he will be caring of course! ❤️ and workaholic.. abhi hi kaam dhanda hor baitha uya hai tab to shayed office kabhi na jaye🤣 though i want him to get on work with that 8 to 5 schedule and then back to khushi 😍 haww i want then to get married ASAP!!!!☺️
gosh you are bringing out the besharam atma from me 😳

Besharam tasfia hume maloom tha dat u'll get goosebumps wid dis. Just think abt after office hrs. Awww i'll faint. Pani ...pani...
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ma opinion iz possessive nd passionate too
rumu thumbnail

I want Arnav to be very passionate and possessive😳, little bit rood and very romantic☺️.. I want him to be rood cz he will misbehave with Khushi and when he ll see her tears he ll goo crazy to make her smile😉..

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I think it will be something like the Dulux ad where he teases her and she fights back, but all with an undercurrent of love.

Khushi will of course be wearing her heart on her sleeve. She is also a very demonstrative person, and so he can expect hugs left, right, & centre. A lot of mothering from her is guaranteed.

Possessive, protective, & passionate of course.😉 He will take very good care of his chammak challo, and keep her satisfied😃

Trust is a major factor. Once he knows how much Khushi loves him, n he learns to trust her, he will slowly start teasing her (Yes, yes, I meant that too...)😉

He will laugh more, smile more, be more relaxed, n learn to enjoy the money that he has made. I mean, so far all we have seen the guy do is work, catch hold of Khushi, work, catch hold of Khushi, work, hurt Khushi, work, scream at Khushi, work...I am sure u get the drift. The rest of his family enjoys spending his money, but he seems most reluctant to do so.

I think Khushi will keep him on his toes, and take him back to his youth when he was carefree and naughty (YES😉)
rushshri thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

I think it will be something like the Dulux ad where he teases her and she fights back, but all with an undercurrent of love.

Khushi will of course be wearing her heart on her sleeve. She is also a very demonstrative person, and so he can expect hugs left, right, & centre. A lot of mothering from her is guaranteed.

Possessive, protective, & passionate of course.😉 He will take very good care of his chammak challo, and keep her satisfied😃

Trust is a major factor. Once he knows how much Khushi loves him, n he learns to trust her, he will slowly start teasing her (Yes, yes, I meant that too...)😉

He will laugh more, smile more, be more relaxed, n learn to enjoy the money that he has made. I mean, so far all we have seen the guy do is work, catch hold of Khushi, work, catch hold of Khushi, work, hurt Khushi, work, scream at Khushi, work...I am sure u get the drift. The rest of his family enjoys spending his money, but he seems most reluctant to do so.

I think Khushi will keep him on his toes, and take him back to his youth when he was carefree and naughty (YES😉)

Later after marriage it will b - hug khushi n work, tease khushi n work, kiss khushi n work, sleep wid khushi n work n ... With khushi n work. Fill d gap urself. I can't. Minnu is monitoring. Me blushing wid d tjought of it.
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: rushshri

Besharam tasfia hume maloom tha dat u'll get goosebumps wid dis. Just think abt after office hrs. Awww i'll faint. Pani ...pani...

ofcourse anyone will get goosebumps thinking that hot sexy raizada s husband☺️

ye lo di pani piyo🤣🤣