D3 Fans UNITE to increase RATINGS - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
If truly Palki did say dis den I quit d idea of quitting D3..Ok listen,maybe we cn increase d TRP's by suggesting our friends(who dun watch D3)to watch it..and maybe we cn send d link of our show to d pages of other serials and make sexy edit that wud force them to watch d show..watsay?
Anything for D3😃...we stand united when it comes to our show...
LOVE D3..It's best show and all the persons too who contribute everyday to make it wonderful for us...Respect to all crew of D3...😊
First we shud post d shows link on all d dill mill gayye as it was also a CV's production so people wud get attracted very soon and then d MJHT and Geet pages..
I agree wid u!!!!we srsly need to gear up nd vote fot D3!!!!i actually hav a suggestion...we can go to the official website of channel [V] nd there is live TV there itself we can watch D3 there makes it much simpler!!
here is d link:

was jus a suggestion..srry if already posted! :p
Originally posted by varshasubramani

First we shud post d shows link on all d dill mill gayye as it was also a CV's production so people wud get attracted very soon and then d MJHT and Geet pages..

Yes .. connecting with DMG fans is FABULOUS Idea Varsha ðŸ˜³

BTW .. I wanna draw up a schedule for the Tme zone Split (For promotional purposes)... Plz PM me ur convinient timiings (INDIA ke hisaab se bataana cuz ma😳jority wahan hai )  
This is really hurting man. Rafi I never thought such things will happen but m damn sure we'll forget our divide so that we can bring up D3 to its highest position which is their rightful position. 
And you have given awesome ideas reagrding increasing the T.R.Ps. and we shall do so and make really make more and more posts there loadz to discuss about D3. so we really need to buck up and m sure evryone wnats just 1 thing
D3 AT THE TOP
Originally posted by bhavikaD3

i 2 agree  with all u guys nw its time dat hm sab bina lde D3 ki rating increase krein

so now on NO SWARON , KRIYANSH OR VIHA only n only D3

i agree kaju...now no ViHa only D3...( in ur context...)
i hit the chaska meter at least 10 times a day and am writing an ff on them to keep the forum awake and i will also go to other forums telling them about this one. thanks for coming together again rembembering that we are not swaron and not kriyansh fans but we are d3 fans
Need to Bring this thread back up!!!
THAT IT PEOPLE!! WE EITHER DO THIS OR DIE regretfully that we could not get SBS to the sets!!!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!