Meetings- Planned, Surprise and Accidental - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sun2011

Opti - fantastic post and some nice discussion comments from ALL.

Keep writing.

Yes Shyam-ANjali can be together - let them not show us their sugary scenes please - 10-20 seconds enough.  Plant-bangle truth and LA consequently out! In the meantime ARHI will get closer and realize their love during Payash union. No Shyam-Khushi scenes please!

I too am not looking forward to Shayli sugary scenes but they are better than Shyam-Khushi scenes.  Let the slimeball be stcuk to his wife rather than Khushi.
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I have just one LOGISTICAL question about Slime babu's coverup surprise...He had to ask Anjali for money to buy the ring for Khushi...so where did he get money to buy the ring for Anjali now...and that too a diamond ring???  On credit perhaps...or he put it on Arnav's tab??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข
Good point! I too wondered where he got the money for the ring. Maybe he got a gullible client who has given him an advance for a case he is never going to fight. 
Originally posted by Opti

Thanks.  Mami is sure to make Payal's life miderable even if she manages to get married to Akash.  Lets hope the plant-bangle truth is out soon and La departs.

will payal be able to take all these..kushi has the strength to handle this better...kushi nowadays ignores mami ...it looks as if she doesnt care...so I think kushi will always remain the support system for payal.

Shyam was talking on phone about the surprise...whom was he talking...is there somebody else other than kushi and anjali..yuck
Originally posted by Zuzana

will payal be able to take all these..kushi has the strength to handle this better...kushi nowadays ignores mami ...it looks as if she doesnt care...so I think kushi will always remain the support system for payal.

Shyam was talking on phone about the surprise...whom was he talking...is there somebody else other than kushi and anjali..yuck

I think Shyam was just acting suspicious so that Anjali will get doubtful. Since he was surprising her later, he hoped that when he really does things which are suspicious, Anjali will not bother, thinking that he always acts this way.

^^^

Thanks for the clarification Opti...OMG such a creep..he is really building his case well..Anjali being the dumb is so easy for him. She will never suspect him again.
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

lovely post opti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i enjoyed da planned & accidental meeting & zilch for da surprise for obvious reasons ๐Ÿคฃ

aww i love akash now! used to dislike him but not anymore. he's super sweet & i hope arnav helps him with his love story! 

Yes, Akash is turning out to be sweet and quite a determined lover.
Originally posted by Opti

Yes, poor Payash. Their secret is no longer a secret thanks to their loud mouthed siblings.  The foursome provided free entertainment to the customers at the restaurant.  

so true๐Ÿ˜†

and in real life also i have witnessed 1-2 incidents where ppl r loud mothed๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sbk2

I am dreading the Mami as Payal's Mother - in -law part of the story already.
She is not even diplomatic...she's harsh, abrasive and downright insulting to both Khushi and Payal.
Payal ki toh khair nahin! Also, I'm wondering how she'll behave with Khushi if she gets married to Arnav!

And even before Payash get married, Shyam will try his level best to stop them from uniting. 
How and what will he do?

Everything is all a big mess at this point because of Shyam and La.
If at least La leaves, it can be a beginning for the story to take a different turn. 

Nice post Opti!

Shyam is sure to put spokes in Payash's match as he would get exposed but his exposure is only a question of time.  Mami is sure to behave like the typical soap opera saas who gives a hard time to her d-i-l but I think Nani may keep her in check. Hope Nani does not trust Shyam though, if he comes up with his own fancy version because that will only mess up everything.
Originally posted by Zuzana

^^^

Thanks for the clarification Opti...OMG such a creep..he is really building his case well..Anjali being the dumb is so easy for him. She will never suspect him again.

Yes, Shyam is too shrewd for Anjali. The girl is made to literally eat out of his hands.