Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dear Writers: I am bugged - Page 2

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

I don't think anyone has the official email but if they did, the inbox would be full of Shyam hate fan mail!!! 

HATE SHYAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes MY gripe is not just about La's continued presence! It is about this constant "Deja Vu" as if we just keep living the SAME cycle over and over and nothing MOVES from it's place!

5 steps forward... 6 steps back etc! Even after almost kissing and then the dressing room "Ogling session" ASR is STILL confused about WHY Khushi effects him so much? This guy is intelligent and a "Man of the world" RIGHT? So why ask yourself the SAME question over and over? Is the answer not obviouse? I know he dosent want to admit it! ASR acting out when he finds out she is engaged and THEN going back to questioning his feelings makes NO SENSE!

I think the director of the M.E and the director of this weeks epi's are NOT the same! The young and "intense" director dramatizes everything, but the other guy (whoever he is) pulls back! THIS is what frustrates me?

No continuity and no logic in the plot line and the motivation of the charachters CONTINUE to change every 2nd day? My head is SPINNING!

BUT if they keep La on as ASR's mistress after marraige to KKG, THAT is the day I will quit the show! TOO disgusting!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I sooo agree with you...thanks for the pointing out our anguish so well...
zaniax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes MY gripe is not just about La's continued presence! It is about this constant "Deja Vu" as if we just keep living the SAME cycle over and over and nothing MOVES from it's place!

5 steps forward... 6 steps back etc! Even after almost kissing and then the dressing room "Ogling session" ASR is STILL confused about WHY Khushi effects him so much? This guy is intelligent and a "Man of the world" RIGHT? So why ask yourself the SAME question over and over? Is the answer not obviouse? I know he dosent want to admit it! ASR acting out when he finds out she is engaged and THEN going back to questioning his feelings makes NO SENSE!

I think the director of the M.E and the director of this weeks epi's are NOT the same! The young and "intense" director dramatizes everything, but the other guy (whoever he is) pulls back! THIS is what frustrates me?

No continuity and no logic in the plot line and the motivation of the charachters CONTINUE to change every 2nd day? My head is SPINNING!

BUT if they keep La on as ASR's mistress after marraige to KKG, THAT is the day I will quit the show! TOO disgusting!

100% AGREE wth all ur points ...the show definitely LACKS  continuity. Its because there r diff directors and each one has his own way of dealing wth the story line. At times it's hard to believe tht they r the same characters cause one episode is sooo intense n the nxt one has the whole comic vibe to it ... It leaves u wondering n totally confused !!!😕
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

you r right dear. love your post. not only you, i cant enjoy ARHI due to LA's presence. i hate this girl. she hsould exit now

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

due to LA i skipped every episodes of last week. i will watch IPKKND after LA'S EXIT