Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serenelove

@Zubi--- Don't be so scared yaar. U are liking the posts but not replying to any because u think, mine will be before u πŸ€£

Oh no i've been caught !!!!
🀣

Na i told you i've accepted my faith πŸ˜†

I was following ur and Lena's, mom/tea/children discussion but was helping my bro with his electronics so couldn't reply ! 😳 He was already irritated when after each min i was eyeing my laptop πŸ˜† So i didnt dare reply...

@ Lena : Ur gave such a wonderfull updt that i haven't been able to  kept myself from writing an essay...was at work when i wrote it ! kya batahun ?!  ^^ Whenever the boss came i reduced the page...then  galti se ek baar delete ho gaya πŸ˜†... then i wrote it first on a bloc note ( ctrl+s after each sentence ^^ ), then cut and pasted 🀣 Thast was a dangerous mission
🀣

Hope u'll enjoy !  😳

Edited by misssmily - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misssmily

Oh no i've been caught !!!!
🀣         Hawk eyes🀣

Na i told you i've accepted my faith πŸ˜†       Yeah *arching eyebrows* that why there's a post between ours πŸ˜†

I was following ur and Lena's, mom/tea/children discussion but was helping my bro with his electronics so couldn't reply ! 😳 He was already irritated when after each min i was eyeing my laptop πŸ˜† So i didnt dare reply...   hmm, my family also gets agitated but then that's routine.  

@ Lena : Ur gave such a wonderfull updt that i haven't been able to  kept myself from writing an essay...was at work when i wrote it ! kya batahun ?!  ^^ Whenever the boss came i reduced the page...then  galti se ek baar delete ho gaya πŸ˜†... then i wrote it first on a bloc note ( ctrl+s after each sentence ^^ ), then cut and pasted 🀣 Thast was a dangerous mission
🀣   I felt ur pain because this also happened to me many times so usually when I write comments now, I use MS word for safety purpose.

Hope u'll enjoy !  😳

.Lina. thumbnail

Deleted.

Edited by .Lena. - 10 years ago
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
first to comment, awesome as usual lena :D
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
lena,
wow!!!   this was too good...
anonymous4 thumbnail
This update has answered a lot of questions! Thanks :D
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Lena,

Awesome Update once again.

So, Yash is one more employee of Rano but not some ordinary one. He is Maan's rival & it's strange how the things look from Maan's POV at the time. Though Yash is doing his job for Rano as well but still, he is danger in Maan's eye. Yash was acting ambidextrous because he wanted full information about every happening. This was the reason he was so focused on Geet.  

Recruiting process somewhat reminded me of movie "Soldier" where infants group was selected for assassins training. So, Maan's objective is to find his only relation in world that is his brother. Let's see, what happens when Maan come across his brother(Dev).

At last Geet spoke her heart out loud but she did not consider the consequences that she has to bear once she openly confronted Maan. But the phrase at update start is fitting to the situation.  

Now thinking if Ms. Devi & Yash are going to keep the facts from Madam Rano or twist them somehow? lets see if Yash turns out like the super soldier trained by Madame Rano or has his personality affect the situation otherwise.

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Yash too? Poor Geet. Every person in her life is weirdly unique. 

And I loved the Edward and Bella argument. It is simply brilliant how you explain both their points of view. It is impossible to point fingers at either and both seem correct in their thoughts. But it was amazing how she called him a coward πŸ˜†. Loved it. 
Ooh Maan & Yash are bros & he's also a guardian, sent to ensure Maan doesn't get distracted by Geet. Poor guy, as if he needed any more obstacles stopping him from being with her

I loved Geet's boldness, she's somewhat turned into a fearless lionness rendering Maan speechless, girl power! πŸ˜†

So impatient for the next update now 😳
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Geet said what she wanted to say to him. KILL MAAN? Yash was there to KILL MAAN???????

Gosh this is getting scarier and scarier. Plz update ssooon and fast. I have a requst coul you contioue with Maans pov a bit longer?

AminaEdited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago