Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well I have seen Barun😃 before IPKKND in BHPH but only watch the bike race of it as it was a Christmas offer so we got all the indian channels!!😉 Never seen Sanaya Before IPKKND and I started to watch it beoz of the Promo Concept but then on 6th june 2011 I thought it was some kind of a village girl and City boy Romance!! SOo I thought it will be Boring🥱 but again the Precap of the 1st epi hooked me where Barun tore Kushi's beeds!☺️! Then did I mIss A Episode!! Well I guess Never!!❤️ I watched every single episode of it !! So this Arshi's pyaar become my life!! 😛and I think now it has become a Never Ending & Never Changing Love😳!! Well I think Sarun is just Magical that I always see them in my dreams!!😆
BornToShipArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i have  really looong story
i had not watched any sanaya or barun show though i had seen promos or some parts of episodes of their serials.when ipkknd promo came i was not interested coz i used to watch a lot of serials then which if i mention i will be laughed at and i didnt find it interesting(yeh i feel so foolish)then one day mum was watching an epi of ipkknd (my mum has a habit of watching random serials after a gap of some days)where khushi had damaged arnav's car and they were fighting.i was like this girl has guts but didnt watch the full epi and went away.then i came across the photo shoot epi. i was gonna change but my mum said rehene de. then i watched that epi and also the rain scene.i was so happy that the first epi i watched full had the first rabba ve.i found rabba ve odd,unique,awkward and a bit funny(yeh i laugh at myself for this.i never knew this would become my favorite tune and i will be addicted to IPKKND) in the begining and it brought a smile on my face  fist coz i found it odd then after some time coz i found arshi cute and when i got addicted i smiled because i loved it.i used to watch ipkknd on and off but started watching it from the epi where anjali blackmails khushi about the contract she has with AR and asks khushi to train lavanya.i started watching it coz i finally realised that this serial is different.it was the holi confession that got me hooked.after this i searched the net for ipkknd.watched old scenes,foung IF.got to know there are many more pagals like me and got to know many more things...
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well, 
I went to India in Jan this year- My nani was OBSESSED with the show
My mum then became obsessed

We came back to Australia and my mum automatically got 'Vision Asia' which helps basically is Indian TV in australia

Then- I slowly slowly got addicted to the show! At first I would just watch the show and then I was intorduced to MyeDuniya and then IF 😉

I was in a total obsession by April- kidnapping track!

But I was an official fan in March <3

God I miss the show!