Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Sky and Mehak should work in TV soap together. They have some kinda interesting chemistry and their fights are very dramatic and we get to hear amazing dialogues too. In TV soaps they can focus camera on their close ups and all and add that background music, to make it more appealing to audience. 😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣

that was exactly Ismail's (@Sanroy) words when I said that to her 😆😆
ek controversial TV soap hoga.. achca hain hamare entertainment industry ke liye joh hamesha wahi purane story continue karthe jarahe he

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maureen100001

🤣

that was exactly Ismail's (@Sanroy) words when I said that to her 😆😆
ek controversial TV soap hoga.. achca hain hamare entertainment industry ke liye joh hamesha wahi purane story continue karthe jarahe he

and show the director kekta madam hona chahie.
IAmGonna thumbnail
I have always felt that Sky and Mahek have some kind of chemistry. At times, attraction starts with a fight and you see how worked up both of them are when they fight with each other.

Either they are both faking it or there is that attraction to be in each other's face which they can't resist :-)
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmGonna

I have always felt that Sky and Mahek have some kind of chemistry. At times, attraction starts with a fight and you see how worked up both of them are when they fight with each other.

Either they are both faking it or there is that attraction to be in each other's face which they can't resist :-)

Maybe I want to believe it...because I have no 'solid' reasons to back my opinion---but I think Sky finds Mahek very attractive, but unapproachable in a way. The kind of hatred he shows towards her appears  to be a case of 'sour grapes'. He really trashes her in a way that could sting any woman!...He rubbishes everything about her-her captaincy, her opinions, whatever she does...as if he is angry with her for not being in 'his team'!!...Yeah he insults all women...but he is 'extra' caustic  towards Mahek.

In real life I have observed some cases of guys who find certain women very attractive...but knowing that the woman's ego is too high--they continuously trash her till she breaks down to vulnerability and seeks acceptance. I see Mahek breaking down a number of times...but not to the extent of seeking acceptance from sky. I think this has hurt sky's fragile ego...and he puts her down whenever he can.

missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima_123

Maybe I want to believe it...because I have no 'solid' reasons to back my opinion---but I think Sky finds Mahek very attractive, but unapproachable in a way. The kind of hatred he shows towards her appears  to be a case of 'sour grapes'. He really trashes her in a way that could sting any woman!...He rubbishes everything about her-her captaincy, her opinions, whatever she does...as if he is angry with her for not being in 'his team'!!...Yeah he insults all women...but he is 'extra' caustic  towards Mahek.

In real life I have observed some cases of guys who find certain women very attractive...but knowing that the woman's ego is too high--they continuously trash her till she breaks down to vulnerability and seeks acceptance. I see Mahek breaking down a number of times...but not to the extent of seeking acceptance from sky. I think this has hurt sky's fragile ego...and he puts her down whenever he can.

hmmm yeaa you are kinda right..I didn't think about it in this way..He argues with her all the time and sometimes he tries to be sooo nice to her...but it's just not working between them...good observation 👏😃