So is Rohan next to get punishment!

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice episode!! So Maherwari is really hurt, she is getting punishement!! Wonder how hurt she will be! Liked what Viraat said to Dev you will see one day what will happen you are trusting the wrong person! Viraat is getting too what he deserved with this punishment!!
Liked Viraat father he did great slapping Viraat. I was really suprised he did that .Wonder what Viraat will do when he finds out of Mohini that it was his mom idea to get hurt so!

Felt sorry for Dev he is so trapped with RP duties?? Nice he tried console Viraat dad?

So is Maheswari out for a while and same with Viraat, he seems really angry with Dev and Barkha!!
Guess Barkha is alone now thats why she tried to bribe Kahna/Radhika? I think now she will try to go after Rohan!! With Rohan you don't know is he changed,  he really is like his mother Padma in that sence 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohan is pretending to be nice and all. He still wants to get radhika and kanha knows that. So i think through barkha kanha will get rohan punished as well.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sometimes he is behaving like gd boy but he is planning to get radhika he wil be punished now
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think so. It was already insinuated.