Bigg Boss Season 5

shonali to sunny-u wont laugh if it happens 2 u. - Page 3

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
first time Sho said something sensible! actually in front of Sunny Sho looks like a genius! Shraddha should be safe... Sunny is so boring and useless on the show! just leave and work in Mahesh Bhatts move already! we all know you dont need to know how to act, dance or speak hindi in bollywood these days so shes perfect!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shonali is a dimwit but that one line was good enough to silence Sunny ðŸ˜†
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMlGfQ8Z81I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
sho shuts sunny up one more time !!
Edited by MahekFTW - 12 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the the video. Sunny did nothing wrong. The way Sky was making faces, anybody will feel like laughing. It does not mean that Sunny was laughing at Mahek getting insulted.
fkbutt thumbnail
exactly...sunny was just laughing on  sky not at mahek .so plz  dont take shonali so seriously.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: serenity2011

2day 4 me, th best line of th day was when sho told to sunny abt sky's fights, - u wont laugh when it happens to u. u'll cry. way to go shonali. u shut up tht bimbo.

this sunny has bcum more nauseating thn PB in support of sky. i dont undrstand y ppl find her cute n innocent. jus bcoz smone giggles endlessly and tries hard to speak in hindi doesnt make thm cute.
i dont want SS to lose to this dumbo.SS has more character n personality thn sunny.

agree to that...i wonder the day when sunny will be against sky and sky will reveal her past with nuclear bomb
for the first i like shonali's words...😆😆 love those sentence that u wont laugh when it happens to u...wah kya dialogue maara hain ...
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved sonali today...and her punch to sunny...sunny kept mum after that
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunny in the show is coming across as a total bimbo and groupie. 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
shonali wants d same to happen wd sunny as its nt js a line its kind of curse to sunny