Consultation those concerned with rankings

Posted: 12 years ago
We've plummeted in the rankings, last week we collected data and analysed the rankings around the Giaa Manek area so from 30 to 40 ranks, how many Comments, Likes on the fan pages, images, also for the shows ahead of Saath Nibhana Saathiya how many Comments, Likes on videos and images (for the serial now), we found in the fan pages we are leading Commenting and Likes, however Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain was doing better on in that section for Comments, Likes under the serial vides and images.

So how can we explain why our efforts are not having the desired results, looking at the fan clubs the person ranked 30 her fans in her fan club were less then Giaa Manek, also her comments (were 50% of Giaa's) and likes (were 10% of Giaa's), however her views to her fan page were more then Giaa Manek also she had Buzz points and Giaa had none. The rankings make up comments and likes as well as Buzz points (Tellybuzz articles) and Views to a profile, analysing yes it's Tellybuzz articles yet again skewing (distorting) the ranking results. Now I've put up a suggestion that these not be counted towards the ranking of a celebrity and that TRP should be given the weightage of TellyBuzz articles. But should we sit and wait for the India Forums to come to change the ranking system OR force them to do as we want??? 

You may think how can we force them to change the ranking system? We can unjoin the fan clubs, stop hitting the Chaskameter, never hit the LIKE button and stop all commenting on fan pages. The way I see it, imagine how embarrassing it would be for IF when the show leading the TRP's in the real world outside of IF, is ranked 40 or 50 and it's celebrities ranked 600 or worse, don't you think it will get us what we want a change to the ranking system?

Would your ❤️'s break seeing the rankings plummet to say Giaa Manek ranked 600 or would you tolerate it, as you see that we will get TRP added in the ranking system we can rejoin fan clubs and start commenting again...so that is the consultation, What do you all think?

tbh with u 
i was seriously shocked seeing the rankings
its obvious
we dont get TellyBuzz thats cause being the Number 1 show in India/outside india too.

so now am thinking does even the cm etc even count towards the TRP.
Think about it guys, this is making me sick thinking about it what if the cm is nothing to do with TRPS.
what are u all going to do then!!

Eeruka i think i have a brilliant idea to make them higher, do u want to hear it
so you don't want us to comment on the fanclub.
Originally posted by ayesha_78

tbh with u 
i was seriously shocked seeing the rankings
its obvious
we dont get TellyBuzz thats cause being the Number 1 show in India/outside india too.

so now am thinking does even the cm etc even count towards the TRP.
Think about it guys, this is making me sick thinking about it what if the cm is nothing to do with TRPS.
what are u all going to do then!!

Eeruka i think i have a brilliant idea to make them higher, do u want to hear it

Ayesha,go on..😳
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

so you don't want us to comment on the fanclub.

Hold on a minute this is a consultation, I want to get everyone opinion, if we decide to do this, we give India Forum's until the end of the year to announce a change to the ranking system and if they don't we STOP but we will stop from 1st of January 2012, that should give them enough time to respond to our request. What do you think of that suggestion?

But don't stop now, this is a Consultation to get everyone's view first before we act jointly.
Well to be honest. I'm starting to ask myself what is the point of all the work we are doing to get the rank up, if we lose everytime because of this stupid article. So before I stop out of frustration I would agree to stop commenting as a way to make them change the ranking system. But I agree with Nafisa we should give them time to consider our request before we take action.

Also I would like to hear the captains idea as well
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hold on a minute this is a consultation, I want to get everyone opinion, if we decide to do this, we give India Forum's until the end of the year to announce a change to the ranking system and if they don't we STOP but we will stop from 1st of January 2012, that should give them enough time to respond to our request. What do you think of that suggestion?

But don't stop now, this is a Consultation to get everyone's view first before we act jointly.
got it!!
okay Sparrow talk what's your idea?
I'll accept anything,you guys just say it,i'll do it😆
I agree that we should give the some notice before we did stop commenting but also want to hear Sparrow's idea too.