bhabhoo wants a reason to fight

Posted: 12 years ago
she is fighter sheetystock vector : vector red bull very angry with bomb before it was chai, LADIES M PROBLEM now voting later whatelse .
suraj is a nice guy sandhya try to be close to him he will support u no matter what.

why do they say men change after marriage -men suffers the most in this he has to balance both maa aur bewi-paas gaya suraj 2 ladies ke beech -----pls marry off his sis seems like trouble maker.
loving this serial
Edited by jshaila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so far this show is good but today's epi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ sandhya seems to be too much sacrificing like when suraj came to apply ointment she turned down it πŸ˜” not for her personal hate but for the sake of that witch bhabho 😑 ... may be in the coming epis sandhya will rebuff suraj so that bhabho will get the satisfaction that her son is still in her mutti 😑

bhabho the witch says suraj has broken her trust didnt she broken his trust by tormenting his wife when he is away 😑

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@--jas--:  I don't think Sandhya sacrificed or anything like that.  She did feel guilty when Bhabho and other family members were targeting Suraj.

When Suraj wanted to apply ointment, she remembers bhabho's taunts so it is natural for anyone to behave like that.
meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why these women want theirs sons to be married if they want them only for themselves...first they make too loud noises to get a wife for them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and when wife is here they want them to do nothing with their wife and if they do they are joru ka gulam ...same here suraj didn't ask to get married ..his mother wanted it and when he is married he shouldn't listen to his wife but only mom ...the great mataji and she herself do not give any respect to even her husband...what kind of women she is is ...and in this situation it is always sons fault ...yes they have to balance but they have mouth tooo if they cannot talk in front of their wife then talk to your mother alone and tell her that you got him married and now he has some responsibility foe his wife too and  he can give permission to her for somethings too...what you says guys.///////////
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meenu2007

I don't know why these women want theirs sons to be married if they want them only for themselves...first they make too loud noises to get a wife for them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and when wife is here they want them to do nothing with their wife and if they do they are joru ka gulam ...same here suraj didn't ask to get married ..his mother wanted it and when he is married he shouldn't listen to his wife but only mom ...the great mataji and she herself do not give any respect to even her husband...what kind of women she is is ...and in this situation it is always sons fault ...yes they have to balance but they have mouth tooo if they cannot talk in front of their wife then talk to your mother alone and tell her that you got him married and now he has some responsibility foe his wife too and  he can give permission to her for somethings too...what you says guys.///////////

i agree i hate it when they say oh she will be like our daughter b@##$%@#  then why marry your son to his sisterπŸ˜• .  The other thing i hate most of all is when  the son in law comes to the house n he is treated like  king royalty  sorry but isnt a daughter in law should be treated the same respect as the son in law but that does not happen, today bhaboo was out of place
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabho is a jagdalu kind of woman.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suk19

i agree i hate it when they say oh she will be like our daughter b@##$%@#  then why marry your son to his sisterπŸ˜• .  The other thing i hate most of all is when  the son in law comes to the house n he is treated like  king royalty  sorry but isnt a daughter in law should be treated the same respect as the son in law but that does not happen, today bhaboo was out of place

^^ agree ...
they get them married coz they want grandsons and a maid with no salary coz her name is bahu of that house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... they talk as if only sons are delivered after 9 months of pregnancy ,daughters have to be carried only for a month πŸ˜†  and they are made just to take care of their sasural 😑 ... top of that ,these conditions are applicable only for poor or orphan girls not their own daughters πŸ˜† ... (but i would say bhabho is better compared to kokila of sns ,bhabho atleast asks her daughter also to work and will be fair in punishments for chavvi also ) ... (after watching kokila and gopi licking her feet for a long time this show is really nice to watch πŸ˜†)