Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update dishu,loved it.sorry for late reply i am upset😭 that our fav show end,i know one day every good things come to an end.Just now read chap14 n chap15.In chap14 who is the murderer?jeh is riddiculous dont like how he is treating his own sister but i hope werewolves r not using alina to do something wrong wid raichand.In chap15 loved abhiya conversation😍 n their romance r too good,loved it soo much.wow metz is back n usse marne ke liye vampires n werewolves dono ko milke metz ko khatam karna hai,loved to see that alina is helping them.

hey no probs hun. nope the werwolves won't be able to use Alina here, as she is not a weakling in my FF. read chapter 16 too. 😊

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.1

WOW dishu abhiya in the same room... 😛 haseena ia a wonderful mom 😉

alina abhay's sis 😆

gret dishu!! continue soon...

🤣 

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

wow!!awesome...;..specially haseena's idea😉..but immortal kaun banega...abhay...or ...PIA?😎

wait and watch 😛
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

I just love haseena. She got abhiya engaged and now piya staying in abhay's room. I hope abhay takes full advantage of that😳

jeh is such a terrible brother. Which brother tries to kill his sister! and dipu is no less. Glad she is staying with the raichands and I  also love her coz she taking piya's room means piya wih abhay.

Continue soon! waiting to see maithali in action and of course, the cute lovebirds

errmmm... Abhay has already taken full advantage dear. 🤬 read chapter 12. 

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome awesome..abhiya in one room..woh bhi mom ki permission se..haha..loving it..matlab..lots of ahem ahem on the way...and alina-abhay as siblings..omg...ye kya kar diya...haha...the update was interesting...continue soon..

yup made abhay- alina as bro-sis. kaisa idea hai 😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superb update Dishu... good bechari Alina will now live with Raichands and Abhiya in the same room ☺️

waiting to see Maithili's action or next step 😉 

haha abhi action, then next step 😉
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

very interesting update dishu

the potion use was well thought of unlike the serial
and haseena pia convo was awesome 
alina abhay as brother sister gr8
thanks for the pm and do update soon 

yup the potion use was made a khichdi in the show and its proper use was never explained. I will explain all the functions of this potion.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow dishu awesome👏 update.loved it to the core.wow so alina is helping vampires n now she is living in raichand house.abhay is alina brother n chaandeena  is their parents i loved it that raichand accept alina as theiir family member n superiors have no objection on it.ahem ahem abhiya in one room so romance hogaloved it.metz want pia whole blood to become powerful n abhay se badla bhi lena hai but i know abhay will safe pia n protect her from metz.

romance ke liye thoda wait karo 😉 and nope abhay wont be able to save pia this time 
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woh gr8 dr!!!
abhay pia in d same room... loved haseena idea!!!!
she is d best mom!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god there is no fake coochi coo betn abhay and alina. So abhiya are in same room hai mera dil to gurden gurden ho gaya😳. Oh that Metz she wants to kill Abhay 😡 and that stupid moron jeh and that lipstick churail dipu yak. But its a great update and thank u for the PM Edited by vikramdey - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119
Next