rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovelys moment of win over mrs.kaushik

today episode is heart breaking.

but one fine moment i liked is

when lovely comes to mrs.kaushik and sees her face directly at that point mrs.kaushik not able to face lovely and and looks down in guilt.

what an pathetic looser is mrs.kaushik -she knows she is wrong .
but again she tries to justify her self which lovely never asked to her.

lovely wins despite leaving house
and mrs.kaushik looses despite able to send lovely out of house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow 100raj! I'd love to see that particular scene..but I did feel bad yesterday when Lovely was talking to herself saying she deserved this punishment! No she did'nt...despite the past, she's been a good person at heart, and has always thought of loosening up the family a bit...but Mrs Kaushik is so gung-ho over her false and egoistic sanskaars, that she does'nt want to see the good in Lovely..ever!

I wish after Lovely leaves, everyone realizes that they have lost a happy n smiling face from home..very unlike them!...They whole K family deserves this punishment (except for Nimmi & Bittu n the kids)...of knowing what they did was wrong!
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri22

Wow 100raj! I'd love to see that particular scene..but I did feel bad yesterday when Lovely was talking to herself saying she deserved this punishment! No she did'nt...despite the past, she's been a good person at heart, and has always thought of loosening up the family a bit...but Mrs Kaushik is so gung-ho over her false and egoistic sanskaars, that she does'nt want to see the good in Lovely..ever!

I wish after Lovely leaves, everyone realizes that they have lost a happy n smiling face from home..very unlike them!...They whole K family deserves this punishment (except for Nimmi & Bittu n the kids)...of knowing what they did was wrong!

cvs done brilliant job today.i never expected that scene.
but i really liked that scene when mrs.kaushik not able see in lovelys eye.

but entire episode is heart breaking.that to when all children pleading with lovely that she should not go.
what an cruel person is mrs.kaushik.she killed entire family happiness with her single decision.😡
bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It went down pretty bad...I think daadisa will come back now since she was supposed to come for diwali...

I really hope maasa sees the flip side of lovely not being around...I wonder how long it will take her to realize?
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavli

It went down pretty bad...I think daadisa will come back now since she was supposed to come for diwali...

I really hope maasa sees the flip side of lovely not being around...I wonder how long it will take her to realize?

ammasa urgently needed as mrs.kaushik gone mad.