Virat, the hero, our jaan ! <3

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys!
Here's my take on today's epi .!
Today was a complete Viratlicious episode. Like Virat is seriously a hero; He is such a sweetheart. The start where he was ready to do anything just to get Swamini aunty to forgive Manvi was adoreable. His little conversation with diane bua about Manvi and then with Manvi, herself, was super adoreable. Also in the last part when he said that he won't let anything happen to Viren was so amazing. He is a younger brother but still he promises to protect his brother. Soo freaking adorable. Basically, if he already hadn't, he definitely stole my heart today. Swamini aunty was her usual bitchy self. What's her problem? I fail to understand. She keeps hanging around Manvi's neck, bitch! Hate her completely!
And just like in the precap, she insulted Manvi and said bad to her, basically abused her in a little civil way and then forced Biji and made Biji promise her that Biji will and shall make sure that Manvi wouldn't even come close to her and that she won't create any mess at the wedding. Then after gaining all attention, she goes and gives Virika her blessings, making everyone happy. After the sangeet back at the guest house, Jeevika tries to cheer Manvi up and they decide to stay awake and capture all the memories of this night since it is the last night whereas the rest of the family are also sitting and talking with Chachu cherishing memories of Jeevika and her similarities to his brother and Jeevika gets emotional and hugs him whereas Dabbu and Chachi are planning to turn SRK into Dabbu, I mean Dabbu into SRK :D
At the same time Virat goes and tell Dadaji and his chachu about the shooter and suggests that they need to work on making their security stronger. Basically I loved Virat today, more than usual. I can see some very emotional sister's and family scenes tomorrow, get ready for another teary eyed episode guys. All in all today's epi was a pretty nice one even though not much happened. It showed another side if Virat's love and care towards Manvi and Ofcourse her jiju Viren was also very supportive and adoreable as usual ! :)

This was my summary on today's epi. It turned out to be an almost written update though. Anyways, do share your reviews on the epi ! :P
Take care ! <3Edited by AyushiSinghania - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dang this guys isss awesummm
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the short update! Any idea about the long update?
blackbox thumbnail
I absolutely loved the fact that immediately went to Dayan bua and owned up being  resposible for the sangeet fiasco by forcing Maanvi to perform..I kind of expected him to feel guilty and rectify his mistake after realising that Maanvi was forbidden to attend her sister's wedding due to the sangeet act. But he's such a sweetheart that he instantly tried to defend Maanvi without even giving it another thought..
Who wouldn't fall in love with him after today..

PS: I have a really bad feeling that he's gonna get hurt trying to protect Viren :(
wadhwaniki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just luved the scene whr chachi ws plannin to turn dabbu as SRK ,it ws a vry cute scene 

me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope virat will get mannu to the wedding...