Uday-J: My Eyes Are in PAIN! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yhh I think the CV's really messed up.. I REALLY think they should have said Uday is opp manyatha...
Uday-J scenes were ok. J seems to be totally smitten by him and behaving as if he didn't make a difference. Uday is making J believe he is an OPTION for her and he knows if he does that the alliance would be fixed.

Moreover this is happening bcoz chances of Manyata coming back seems to be low according to J and Uday's father but we knoiw Manyata will be back which makes me wonder if CV's will bring her back on day when Uday-J alliance talk is on or before that. Once Manyata is back Uday's father will have to turn the table get things sorted since Manyata is eldest Uday will have to marry her not J as it was decided earlier.

cv's stop it yaar it is getting irritating 😡

dont want to c J and uday together
omigosh din watch the epi
but i so dont want uday and j🤢
me wating for uday and monia

I swear man! It was just so unbearable to watch the two together🤢
Especially because Monya was no where nearby, I couldn't even hope that the promo scene would happen in a while. Urgghh, an't stand Uday wooing Jay of all the girls in the world😒
Plus I felt so bad for Jagat. Poor guy he so seedha saadha types and Jay playing with his feelings, his self confidence and making him feel so out of place. I hope he says tata byebye to her soon. I want someone good opposite her too. Like someone who will tame the shrew. Not jagat. He is too much of a simpleton, but NOT UDAY for sure. Ahh..yesterday's epi was pure torture.
Uday does not like JN. Reason:He did not close his eyes at their close proximity.
I like JN. She is really pretty and cute.
I couldn't figure out what Udhay was up to!  I mean caressing J and acting all lovey dovey!  I think he likes the idea of two women fighting over him.  He knows J has had a crush on him for years.  But he doesn't realize at this point, Manyata wants nothing to do with him.  At this point all we really know that Udhay wants Devgarh and Jaigarh's property and money.  What else he really wants is still a mystery!