Written Update 29th November 11 (Karan Suspects)

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. Love u Albeli... What a great good job u did.. Prathibha deserved it... Well down.. I thnk next chance for Kanika.. Suhasi's performance.. No words.. Fantastic..
Thanks my darling..
rechus thumbnail
One of best thing of this track is 'tum mere koun ho'... I miss that song soo much.. But today they played it Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Full update is up ðŸ˜‰

Nothing much happened expect that i loved the way Albeli talked to Pratibha and Real Abha is finally shown in precap and its sad to see her like that ðŸ˜­
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update Visha :)

I wish Albeli's imagination was true n Karan found out she was'nt Abha! Although her acting is great as Albeli...Priyanka needs to be taught a lesson with her list of evil deeds:

Burning the factory, helping Koyal in kidnapping Abha's child...and now trying to get Abha n Thakur killed!

I wish Lata walks in and tells them all that Swarn Bhavan is hers, and they can all leave..although some people are great in the house, but people like Kanika, Pratibha & Priyanka deserve a slap on their face!!!
rechus thumbnail
True.. Precap is very sad.. What happnd to her ?
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

thank you so much for the update Visha :)

I wish Albeli's imagination was true n Karan found out she was'nt Abha! Although her acting is great as Albeli...Priyanka needs to be taught a lesson with her list of evil deeds:

Burning the factory, helping Koyal in kidnapping Abha's child...and now trying to get Abha n Thakur killed!

I wish Lata walks in and tells them all that Swarn Bhavan is hers, and they can all leave..although some people are great in the house, but people like Kanika, Pratibha & Priyanka deserve a slap on their face!!!

Mention not ðŸ˜Š

For a moment, i was even surprised how come Karan found out so fast that its Albeli and not Abha but as usual, it turned out to be imagination ðŸ˜•

But Albeli will be giving Pratibha and Kanika nicely while Abha always remains quiet and humble to ðŸ˜¡
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

True.. Precap is very sad.. What happnd to her ?

I guess Priyanka's goons must have beaten her up ðŸ˜­
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Mention not ðŸ˜Š

For a moment, i was even surprised how come Karan found out so fast that its Albeli and not Abha but as usual, it turned out to be imagination ðŸ˜•

But Albeli will be giving Pratibha and Kanika nicely while Abha always remains quiet and humble to ðŸ˜¡

Yep..that's what's keeping me interested as well..I wish Albeli knew all of Priaynka's evil deeds and blurts it out in front of the family..Hope Shelly can discover she is'nt Abha  coaxes her with more money to confess...wishful imagination 😆