Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Chalo ishq ladaye..chalo ishq ladaye sanam..lol - Page 2

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@anu17 : yeh i m lookin frwd to akash-payal story bringing some change in ArHi story as well...

@rechup : yeah dey gotta do sumthin abt d trps...

@the_rain : i agree wid u abt Barun n akshay combo..dey r good...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

hey Aditi πŸ€—... absolutely hilarious post πŸ€£ for an equally funny episode πŸ€£... n yes I agree, as already mentioned, they should give more jalebies to the episode editor yaar πŸ˜†

hey suma...πŸ€—

haan ya its high time dey work on d editing...πŸ˜•

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the epi.the small cafe as bhool bhulaiya for four ...and omg the precap..soooper hillirious..laad governor vs halwai...tomorrow will be a v funny epi..double date..today it was triple as that crap wooing anj..trying to hide...
cvs r balancing v well ..between intense epis and funny..light epis.
loved ur post along amotics and the bg song @rdfan its really good.
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aditz...πŸ€—
I like the episode as usual yaa...specially ArHi & Payash wala scenes...OMG...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and that shyam na...😑...poor Anjali...she need to realize that her hubby z playing with her...

btw...nice post ya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hum toh chale teh dushmann banke, jaane kahan dill mill gayye πŸ˜†

we are phamily epi!! πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: adits7

@mishtu : nice post...

n akash kept d car door open while he left aise hi...🀣

Haan.. 🀣 The way Arnav closed it.. 😍
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dits! Awesome post!! Emoticons are really too good! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for missing your posts earlier πŸ˜”

Loved today's comedy between Akaash & Arnav - the way Arnav was confused with Akaash's behavior - from shirt to tips to the car and til he found him in the jewelers buying payal for Payalji and most esp meeting Khushi at the same place where Akaash is. πŸ˜† 

I still can't get over the way the waiter was looking at Khushi and that look Arnav gave back to the waiter - so possessive! πŸ€£
And also the two tables - ek inke liye aur ek inke akaad ke liye🀣

About Shyam & Anjali - ahh.. i'm not going to say anything about these two - they're like so for me - Anjali will stop suspecting creep coz he got to know that Motilal met her and told her about the ring and now, he made up for it so that Anji will stop thinking.How far can this guy escape again?!

Oh well.. I'm hoping something better happens between these two as individuals - like Shyam spilling his doings & Anjali using her brains even more and suspecting him - ROUND 2!

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi - Halwai and Laad Governor🀣
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dits fab post...aaj toh I also wanna reply... 

The best was Khushi's "tame to you"...hahahaha🀣 and then when the waiter was asking table for 2 she said 2...2...and then the reaction Arnav gave to the waiter when he was smirking on Kushi's reply of ek unke liye and ek akad ke liye was FABULOUS. 

Then the precap was awesome...but I guess he said bad words defo...she had tears in her eyes and I guess ASR will call her back for discussing the Payal and Aakash alliance. The dress is the same.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Adi Just Amazing Post! I always Love the way you put the things into one string! πŸ€—

Firstly, I Love when Arnav was utterly lost his mind by seeing what Aakash is exactly doing, i mean Akashi made him so suspicious and clumsy at the situation that his mind got loose by his actions, and he ended up by delving regarding Akash's Imperative meeting.  🀣  Hilarious man! πŸ˜† And at the same time, Khushi was too Adorable with her acts the way she delivered the Dialogues, ' One for him and One for his Stubborness' 🀣 and then Arnav's Hot and Spicy stare on Waiter was tremendous. πŸ˜†.😍    It was a Blasting and full groovy Episode! πŸ˜†

@ Precap, Its Girls v/s Boys War on a way to Rock and Roll. πŸ˜† Lol! Akash and Payal caught up in ArHi's Quarrel Cage altogether. 🀣
Can't wait to see!

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Dits πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved ur post dear as always ❀️ was waiting for ur post eagerly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL y'day episode was just to hilarious!!🀣 ye Arnav-Khushi poore ke poore Sankaa dev and devi ho gaye hain!!!πŸ˜†
Khud toh confess nahin kar paa rahein hein apni feelingsπŸ€”, poor Payash ki love story ko bhi latkaa rakhaa hain!!!🀣🀣

Awww Akash was so adorable today wearing that "M so nervous" puppy face and acting all weird!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poor Arnav was like "WHAT THE____" all the time 🀣

Ab iss Arnav ko kaun samjhaae ki jab pyaar hota hain toh aisaa hi hota hain!!!😳
naaki "GET OUT or SHUT UP" every time πŸ˜†

Then the cafe waala scene and the "Rabba ve" moment 😳😍

"A gust of the wind blows and they feel each others presence"🀣

M so happy we got to see Mr Arnav J Raizada today πŸ€ͺhe was so furious wen the waiter was gawking at khushi and batting his eyes!! 🀣🀣
His expression was like 😑 "Get your eyes off my girl"πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Loved Khuhis's answer ROFL... "Haan two two, ek inke liye aur ek inki akad ke liye"🀣

LMAO over the precap: Laad Governor and HIS Halwaai!!😳 Kya combination hain!🀣🀣

Dits main wapas late😭😳...par finally posted!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›