mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously now...😲 Where have all the "What the..." gone... 😈

I really wanted one in this scene.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ When he turns around and sees her... 🀣

Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha...seriously maan...hes soo damn possessive for her...i mean...look at him...he wants to everything...wat was she doin der?? whom she wnted to meet?😳...btw did he suspect shes come for a coffee date????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hayeee i so wish she had come der wid a guy...nt tht snake though...😑...den seein her...the incomplete WAT DA? wud have been finally completed...WHAT DA #&^%...🀣
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Mish.. I was also waiting for him to say "what the"!! It was hilarious - the way they end up arguing and the way the waiter looked at Khushi and Arnav at the waiter.🀣
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
niceee yaar...ya i tooo missd his Wat d...!!!!!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
i know seriously🀣 i guess cv's know we like to hear that sexy what the thats why they are tarpaofying usπŸ˜†
gosh! by the way he was looking damn hot as usual killer! ☺️
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

Seriously Mish.. I was also waiting for him to say "what the"!! It was hilarious - the way they end up arguing and the way the waiter looked at Khushi and Arnav at the waiter.🀣

Yup Pinky.. Im missing his "What the..." terribly... πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i know seriously🀣 i guess cv's know we like to hear that sexy what the thats why they are tarpaofying usπŸ˜†
gosh! by the way he was looking damn hot as usual killer! ☺️

See na.. We are missing it soo much.. 🀣
And his looks.. Ufff... Hawwwtt... ☺️ 😍
hi2shaheda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was shocking when he heard her voice didi ahah... how he take turn imdtly and look at her as if she come for the date with other guy and asking wih complete cofidence what she is doing here
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

ahaha...seriously maan...hes soo damn possessive for her...i mean...look at him...he wants to everything...wat was she doin der?? whom she wnted to meet?😳...btw did he suspect shes come for a coffee date????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hayeee i so wish she had come der wid a guy...nt tht snake though...😑...den seein her...the incomplete WAT DA? wud have been finally completed...WHAT DA #&^%...🀣

If he had seen her with someone, he was sure to lose his cool.. πŸ˜† Cant even imagine how many "What the" we wud have got. 🀣
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loll same heaa i 2 thnk so..