spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hayee!! loved the way rey said "do dino se kitni sweet hogayi hai...MERI BAATCUTTER"!!! haye n the hawa hawa look look...omg kriyaansh chemistry n intensity will kill me someday if it hasnt already!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  
n they were fighting n suddenly rey smiles making her smile...n the other ppl break it ...
 but then when he says "tum...mere liye"...aww!!! it was the best!!

i cant believe yesterday i made a post saying i wanted to see neha n kria joining hands with boys...n omg!! neha toh totally fida on vicky...ready to go for a date...n kria instead of stopping her...she helps her by giving her the key to the costume room...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

n the rey kria scene later...ahh!! i couldnt stop staring at the screen...the way he pulled her by her waist...shocking her...how he locks the door by staring at her...he comes sooo close to her...ahhh n they r on a secret mission to get vicky neha close 😳...the whole scene was beautifully shot...loved it...

cant believe kria n neha with the boys now!! m just sooo happy!!! cant stop screaming n jumping around πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

n the precap...omg!! finally haye rama!! aahhh...how m i gonna stay alive???πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

full packed kriyaansh episode!!...cant wait for tomo!!!!

thank u sooo much cvs for giving us one of the best episodes today...n definately tomo is gonna b one hot episode...get ready to b burned

Edited by twilightmystery - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srsly DUDE!!!!!i was not even looking idhar udhar my eyes were glued to d screen!!!!especially d locker room scene!!!!😳OMG!!!!!i dont kno how m gonna survive 2mrw's episode!!!!no way!!!i ll die!! Kriyaansh nd Swaron HOTNESS!!!!!!!god save me!!!!πŸ˜† Edited by jannuabmslover - 12 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jannuabmslover

Srsly DUDE!!!!!i was not even looking idhar udhar my eyes were glued to d screen!!!!especially d locker room scene!!!!😳OMG!!!!!i dont kno how m gonna survive 2mrw's episode!!!!no way Kriyaansh nd Swaron HOTNESS!!!!!!!god save me!!!!πŸ˜†

god save us all!!!!...m burning just by imagining the scene...think wat will happen when i see it
Edited by twilightmystery - 12 years ago
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So true...😳
Kriyansh stole the show for me today..u know they always do...πŸ˜†
Whole episode was a treat to watch...yummyyy...πŸ˜›
I am not in my senses...πŸ€ͺ
New hawt place these days is shower room for Rey...firstly he himself killed us by taking that hawt shower yesterday☺️...and today Kriyansh...haye...It was hawt...☺️
When Rey said,"Meri baatcutter kitni cute ho gyi h na"...real true...😳
And humara Rey kitna romantic ho gya h na...We should say this...πŸ˜†

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh still in office😭

want to see kriyansh .
LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously when Rey said that line I was like AWWW!!!!😍

2dez scene was very adorable...Kriya was repeating watevr Rey was sayin...n so cutely Agreed to it too!!πŸ˜‰

I knew kriya has a heart of GOLD and will nevr hurt her frnd Neha from Vicky!!AWW!!

TMRWZ Episode will seriously BE HOT!!!!!

BT V R READY!!

BRING IT ON BABY!!!😎

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it is an awsum episode.kriyansh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will kill us one day fr sure.😍 

Ray is sooo sooo sooo romantic and kriya is that much cute.

just cant get enough of them πŸ€— love them
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rey iz tooo cute nd romatic.. cnt waiitt 4 2morro...!!!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
todays episode was awesome. i was scared to blink my eyes because i don't want to miss out any of the kriyansh scene and tomorrow finally will be the day for us. haaa can't wait till tomorrow😍
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol you just read off everything that was on my mind. That was just one of the cutest dialogues ever! Also loved how Kria gave Neha the keys to the costume room instead of giving in to the rest of the girls. The Kriyaansh scene was tooo adorable. The wait for today was unbearable, how am I going to get through til tomorrow?πŸ˜›