Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: veds_6791

Even you'll have to give us treat... you are going to become IF-Rockerz

Woohoo varsh, phas gayyi :D okay so I have one idea, you become a rocker fast and then we'll give our treat together. What say? Lol ! :D
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Lol thank you varsh! Achha treat chahiye? Waise to someone doesn't even have time to talk these days and treat chahiye?! Moti!!
Ahah okay so you knew that excuse already and I'm not gonna be spared, am I? Okay lemme think, will come up with something soon! Oye how about chatting with me for 15 mins with just me speaking? That'll def be a super treat, Hun?

hey chill ayu...i hve not been n i-f for a while...wel actually i was not even in the ciity! lol few things happened and few plans changed so yea...i went to some village and had amazing time there! :)

.vrshn. thumbnail

Even you'll have to give us treat... you are going to become IF-Rockerz

haha sure veds!! tell me what you want :)

veds_6791 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

haha sure veds!! tell me what you want :)

What about an Update of your FF???

hey chill ayu...i hve not been n i-f for a while...wel actually i was not even in the ciity! lol few things happened and few plans changed so yea...i went to some village and had amazing time there! :)

Details!!! In any case it's been forever since we spoke so this time I'll give you the chance to start talking. Details required. What all happened there!? I know nothing :P
.vrshn. thumbnail

What about an Update of your FF???

uh-oh..um...well..i hve not even started to write it...how about i give it tmrw? *waise its anupa di's bday tmrw* :)

.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

Details!!! In any case it's been forever since we spoke so this time I'll give you the chance to start talking. Details required. What all happened there!? I know nothing :P

sorry could not inform you beforehand...well everything happened quickly, i could only tell moon n sanju..i'll pm you the details :)

veds_6791 thumbnail

uh-oh..um...well..i hve not even started to write it...how about i give it tmrw? *waise its anupa di's bday tmrw* :)

Tmrw will do... Ya it will be double treat then...
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Hey
Ayushi congratz hon!!!

sorry could not inform you beforehand...well everything happened quickly, i could only tell moon n sanju..i'll pm you the details :)

Oye it's okay darling. Achha? So quickly? Why are you talking like you got married. Hayye, everything happened so quickly. Lol. It's okay! Chill! Hmm alright. Yeah waiting for your PM, I've SOOO much to talk to you about!