Gulaal

Mein Talli, Mein Talli, Mein Talli Ho Gaya! E-97 - Page 5

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just now finished watching the caps. Srushti,they are awesome along with those great comments.very funny😃

Today MB has a great scene😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

C for Chaitu...C for Chudail and C for Casper the ghost which you become these days...you go gaya in between😡 and me and teachu get worried for you

oye mera netwa tere jaisa ho gaya hai ek bar chipak jaye toh nikalta hi nahi, kal it got disconnected and phir nahi laga , chal ab gussa thuk de siree pe meri lalmukhi ðŸ˜³c for chippo and c for cute😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

C for Chaitu...C for Chudail and C for Casper the ghost which you become these days...you go gaya in between😡 and me and teachu get worried for you

haan...patha hai..kathna veeran pad jathi hai..ye EDt tere bina..😭
N chudail thu mujhe madamji bula rahi hai..😛chalo kaan pakdo n utak baitak karo..😃

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
talli asks her to come with her...gulaal says just one minute...talli comes n take gulaals hand n takes her inside from there...revji saying to MB that they enjoy very much n he will never  forget this festival...

ha ha tera daamaad ab joh karega uske baad bhool jaana mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

K for Kesu n K also for Keitu...Where is she??? ðŸ¤”
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

All the family members r having some good time in the hall...gulaal brings some food items to them...talli comes running n calling gulaal gulaal...kyun bandariya gulaal teacher kehthithi na pehle..ab tujhe bhi gulaal hai kya...

Talli ko pehle se hi aisa kuch short term memory problem hein..who Sudha ko pehle Sudha kehthi thi aur baad main Sudha ma...and that chunar case..Kesar ne saaf saaf kahan tha  ki woh chunar uskeliye nahin hein lekin usne woh pehenliya and phir usne khud suna dha ki Kesar doesnt love her..but in the very next morning woh sab bhul gayi and happily agrees for the marriage with him...she has got some serious problem..I think this was just a symptom😆
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MR21

All the family members r having some good time in the hall...gulaal brings some food items to them...talli comes running n calling gulaal gulaal...kyun bandariya gulaal teacher kehthithi na pehle..ab tujhe bhi gulaal hai kya...

haan..I never thought ki..gullu bandariya ko bhi teach kar sakthi hai...n teacher ko kaun name se bulatha hai..😳kesu ka tho woh pathni hai..ab ye bandariya ka bhi pathni hai kya..🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

haan..I never thought ki..gullu bandariya ko bhi teach kar sakthi hai...n teacher ko kaun name se bulatha hai..😳kesu ka tho woh pathni hai..ab ye bandariya ka bhi pathni hai kya..🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Yeh raaz toh raaz hi rahe gaya🤣🤣🤣
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chweetu

Siree...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: bioinfo

oye mera netwa tere jaisa ho gaya hai ek bar chipak jaye toh nikalta hi nahi, kal it got disconnected and phir nahi laga , chal ab gussa thuk de siree pe meri lalmukhi ðŸ˜³c for chippo and c for cute😳

oye Chudails jis din cute ho gai...Chudails dinosaur ki tarah extinct ho jayengi😛