Mein Talli, Mein Talli, Mein Talli Ho Gaya! E-97

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
And jootey Kyun maar rahe ho

Ab woh Talli ho gaya toh mein kya karu๐Ÿ˜›

Haha! but this was the beginning of his open declarations season na?? Dhindhora kahi ka!! I mean without even getting drunk you were Gulaal Gulaal all the time..and now drunken toh you forget that you are living in Talsagra and not animal kindom๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›

But I guess, Gulaal did spoil him too much...putting aside the slapathons etc, she did take care of him like a baby...even when he grew up...like putting his room in order, and finding his hankies and what not...

Now that was something too wifey for Gulaal to have done...and then she complained post leap that it is all paap and wherever did he get this idea from๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Maatey aap se hi ideas miltey hai iss Golu ko!! Dont you know he is the original Copy cat๐Ÿ˜›

And Talli the chugalkhor chachi...runs and informs Gulaal first hand that Kesar is drunk...idiot dragged her inside...If she had some semblance of brains in that big tarbuch like head of hers she would have known to drag Gulaal out of the house so that she could have stopped the drunken Golu!

And MB bechare...What pity it was! His favourite son was dead, his Favourite DIL had just done a DV with a child who was jumping up and down (and breaking the tiles of the gorgeous house) doing the Pati Rap!

No doubt we did not see MB PB romance later...I think he had too much of that around him, anyways ๐Ÿ˜›

Who thought that Surili would have been perfect DIL for JK??? The ways she said that the bacha has more guts than anyone..she looked like a caricature made for JK๐Ÿ˜†

anyways..am in office ...but just putting the links speedily...
hopefully can do that without everything crashing...!

pics will be late๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
How can I forget to write about him...MB was SO bang on today...His each word, each sentence became a gospel Truth!
The way he puts the question that what about the intoxication of his mind...that one was never going to wear off..and he was so right...Gulaal obsession increased and boy how did it increase...

How he will grow up and try to find the truth that he hears about this DV on his own..then what will Gulaal do...

They all will forget about his lapse today, but will he?? He will never forget that...

and in the end ..when he tells her...ye tere sar par aane wala bahot bada sankat hai..!!

the line set me Rofling...Kesar se bada Sankat toh Gulaal ke liye ho hi nahi sakta na!!!!!!!

fantastic enactment ...MB Takes the cake...๐Ÿ‘
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice title 

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

**********************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Nice title 

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

Ye tera saath kaun pee raha hai..tamatar...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chandu...hilarious post that comparision of terrorist brain with tarbuch...is just like..๐Ÿคฃ.. n gullu nahin thune hi bigada hai..golu ko..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..aise gullu ke bahar drag karne ka idea tujhe hi aya na..๐Ÿ˜›golu  ko..aur bigadne ke liye..๐Ÿ˜†..n tune sahin kahan jab hathi jump karthi hai..tho gorgrous tiles..tho toot hi jayengena..๐Ÿ˜›isiliye MB ne city ko bej diya hathi ko..๐Ÿ˜†patha nahin...kithne sare walls break kiya hai..usne..unhe frustation mein mar marke..๐Ÿ˜†bass maine nahin kahan ki..ye post awesome tha..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..n thu office mein hai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†oye Bar association walon kya kar rahe ho.dekho chandu kya kar rahi hai..๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy...apt title for the post...ROFL
just loved the whole post...cant stop laughing yaar...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Pics

Lo Golu ram Padhar rahe hai!

I guess this is ulta scene...Last time it was Gulaal trying to hit the Golu and Dushty barging in to save him...but failed to do so..but this is Gulaal na...she toh would save him at any cost๐Ÿ˜† both ways it is game Gulaal!

just look at Golu's expression!

The difference is so big na...

Unrepentant!

I just love this snap!

Dushty gets a guilty conscience attack whenever these things happen na...Unwittingly he has been the catalyst in this whole thing!

Time for reconsidering your decision?

Oh I just love this one drop of tears in her eyes!

aaj toh Slap and stop day hai!

See...I was so happy that we get some GK scenes!

And voila!! Pichhe se nikli terrorist๐Ÿ˜ก

Golu...Gravitional force se hi baith gaya!

Arrey uth...World globe uss taraf lean ho raha hai!

Ohhh!! ye kya hai...Pair hai ya pahad!

Chalo ek pair toh gaya!

Ufff ye doosra pair hai ya doosra himalaya!!!

Gulaal should have known this moment that this obsession is going ot go far!
the way he says Gulaal sit...you dont need to go anywhere...but the irony is that she sits obediently!

And Argghhh...Talli delegation starts๐Ÿคข

I just love this stance of his!

She cant meet his eyes na?

Ye bacha...bada hoga tab kya hoga!

Oh I just love him in this one..He cant believe that she can be so blind as to not SEE what is happening!

In his whole dialogue..his prime concern is HER...

both of them crying!! and it was actually poignant..They were the only pillars of the whole family right now...and both were in such a position that they could not move an inch or the whole house would go for a free fall...both had their own woes...but still hats off to MB for putting Gulaal first!

Aha...their first fight!

Tujhe kya!

Dur hat

Mein bada ho gaya hoon..tu ye baat kab samjhegi!

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Nice title 

RES ๐Ÿ˜›

**********************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************

Geeshu...u r just awesome yaar...loved both the comparisons...preleap waala mein gulaal was with him as a support...but post leap mein toh full opposite...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

You know who ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Ramya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Chandu...hilarious post that comparision of terrorist brain with tarbuch...is just like..๐Ÿคฃ.. n gullu nahin thune hi bigada hai..golu ko..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..aise gullu ke bahar drag karne ka idea tujhe hi aya na..๐Ÿ˜›golu  ko..aur bigadne ke liye..๐Ÿ˜†..n tune sahin kahan jab hathi jump karthi hai..tho gorgrous tiles..tho toot hi jayengena..๐Ÿ˜›isiliye MB ne city ko bej diya hathi ko..๐Ÿ˜†patha nahin...kithne sare walls break kiya hai..usne..unhe frustation mein mar marke..๐Ÿ˜†bass maine nahin kahan ki..ye post awesome tha..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..n thu office mein hai..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†oye Bar association walon kya kar rahe ho.dekho chandu kya kar rahi hai..๐Ÿ˜›

@Ramya...thanks yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ bold...Teachu?? Ye kya...inna bada ilzaaammm!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Maine kya kiya...Me toh bas bak bak karing...baaki sab toh woh brats karing๐Ÿ˜ณ...and tu mera naam Bar association ko refer karegi๐Ÿ˜•...For ptting the post๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Kya se kya ho gaya..Teachu ...tere pyaar mein๐Ÿ˜›