Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

i hope nidhi creates a ruckus and refuses to leave even if they dare to drag her by her long tresses or kurti...she shlhd hang onto saiyaan ka tie ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

thanks shamil

🤣🤣🤣.. thn thr wud b a  tug of war.. Nidhi with saiyaans tie.. and Mallu with her baraah saal purane BF ke coat ka button..🤣🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Achiever... i swear.. i will go break NARIYAL outside the nearest temple.. for the TRPs to go up... i cant imagine.. what all the CVs r gonna resort to .. to get th TRPs going..!!

Why cant we take it easy.. why cant we take it subtle... the show either gets.. overtly romantic.. or overtly dramatic... i have been watching saas bina sasural for a while.. n despite its average TRPs for as close to a year.. we havent seen any knee-jerk reactions.. like we are in KTLK..

Past two weeks the show has been pretty much on track... i jus hope.. they dun bring in illogical drama.. for the sake of TRPs... n in the process ruin the characters..! :(
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Guys you all are a RIOT...bless u all...im in splits right now...I'm like slapping my desk and laughing...water coming out of my eyes n all...my roommate thinks IM NUTS 🤣

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
this is tooo muchhh🤣 the part abt dragging saiyaan with his tie 🤣 im just...speechless bwahah! great stuff
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

i just imagined the scene🤣🤣🤣

u girls.. have officially losttt it.. .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ashus.. coat.. ashus tie

the poor dear.. is gonna go all shy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 n may be croon.. Meri shirt bhi sexy meri tie bhi sexyyy...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

actually there is absolutely no need to panic...KTLK has trp more than 1 consistent and features in top 50 shows with a tam of more than 2...bas woh stupid article created the ruckus though it helped the forum to start buzzzing😆

i just do not want ashu to fall in love in winter season or Christmas,,,let him start accepting next year abhi enjoy the dilemma of heart and head
shamil thumbnail
🤣 what ever it may be, the forum  has suddenly  turned into an entertainment spot  thanks to  the article and tv aazish
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
xpctng this from ashutosh is unblivble-terminatng nidhi wout any reason...ashutosh was saying to ranganath nidhi getting niteshift cntsly is "unfair"..n now how z he going to justify his act???😕
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

xpctng this from ashutosh is unblivble-terminatng nidhi wout any reason...ashutosh was saying to ranganath nidhi getting niteshift cntsly is "unfair"..n now how z he going to justify his act???😕

ashu ko hormonal fluctuation ho raha hai after seeing nidhi candle lit hence he gets such utt pathan ideas ðŸ˜† or maybe suhashini must have trained him in masters of ghatiya noosi ideas
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

divya, MB sir has already clarified that a lot of things are going to happen b4 she gets terminated
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣.. I m imagining Dr. Ashu dancing in the rain.. with the number..

Sexy  Sexy Sexy mujhe log bole.. hi sexy hello sexy kyun bole..

Meri tie bhi sexy.. meri coat bhi sexy.. coat ka button bhi sexy hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣