Vikram kidnaps Geet--Blogeindia

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vikram kidnaps Geet, leaves Maan hurt in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi?

(13mins ago)
Hey Baba Ji…this was simply not what we Maneet fans had desired for. We did want some drama in the show which would bring the old magic back but this much of tragedy was definitely not expected.

We are sure that the last episode of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi must have made you feel the pain and twinge. After all, how could we see Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) in such a helpless condition?

As seen, Vikram has got Geet in his custody leaving Maan all bruised and hurt. Due to getting shot, Maan is currently in the hospital and his condition is yet not stable. On the other end, Vikram has abducted Geet and has taken to some isolated place.

Back in the hospital Maan is all worried about Geet and her safety. Despite being unable to stand on his own, he will be seen making an effort of reaching to Geet. However, Nandini, Preeto, Lucky and Adi will stop him from doing so.

Well, the coming episodes are going to be lot more exciting as we will see the lovers trying their best to set themselves free from all the bonds.

Their condition is really painful and we can't see them like this anymore. It's our humble request to the CVs to soon put an end to this Vikram chapter and give us back the smiles of Maan and Geet!
Source: TSK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing
The episodes are truly awesome

todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks 4 sharing tanu..😳
Although Maaneet are in pain...no way I want the Vikram track to end anytime soon. He's the reason why the past episode have been so ridiculously good.

Thanks for sharing!
nida6 thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing the episode was mind blowing
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
The episodes are truly awesome
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well i do want maaneet back with thier smiles even in their hardtimes and that's what we have seen in the past as well, but vikram chapter should not end ofcourse because this is the best track of ghsp, want the separation chapter to end but vikram making maaneet's life hell and maaneet fighting him equally is what the fans want i am sure!!!
and i am sure once maan will get geet back maaneet will definitely get intimate and it will give fans a very hot treat!!!

Mallu
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanu for sharing ,no one wants maaneet to be in this state.
DDultimatefan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.         
Madhusk thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing...so painfull...

i also agree...
Their condition is really painful and we can't see them like this anymore. It's our humble request to the CVs to soon put an end to this Vikram chapter and give us back the smiles of Maan and Geet!
Source: TSK